Ahann....AWESOME THREESOME-- RISHBALA & Krk {with 12 PICs} <3

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow simply fantastically perfectly rocking Tuesday episode it was πŸ‘β­οΈ...Every moment , every scene, every feeling, every single aspect whether it's love, trust, saving, comical, suspense, smiling, hugging, romance, naughty talks, conspiracies against RK , Double dhamaal of VD ,all in one episode was totally mind blowing great specially becoz of our amazingly fabulous couple RishBala factor & of course are very innocent & cute Krk πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ!! Absolutely thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's Superb epiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ just becoz of My all time wonderfully Super Perfect & Rocking actors DVD who are epitome & totally define the real true acting with full of perfectly awesome expressions which really had an impact to make the scene feel to be realistic & great πŸ‘πŸ‘!! Well Done DVD & hats off to u guyzz specially mentions goes to My every time spectacularly fully dedicated real heroic superstar VD πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈwith his such specially uniquely best acting πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ in portraying two super roles RK & Krk😳 superbly jobπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ that it left us speechless πŸ˜‰& Proud to be your fan VD πŸ‘πŸΌ& Really DVD love U ❀️both for also creating such a sizzling and lovely chemistry 😳with great acting, expressions which actually makes the episode all together worth of watchingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ !!

πŸ˜ƒAnyways So Firstly the scene that i loved was the way Madhu comes with police & caught the fake RK πŸ˜†with using her smart brain to identify the real one πŸ‘& her dearest love hubby RK ❀️with her that superb idea of putting tatoo name of her name on RK's handπŸ‘β­οΈ !! Really feel like laughing Madhu had to identify who is real RK & both RK and Krk says -- '' I m RK , I m RK madhu '' !!!! 🀣Police, kuku, bhujju RK , Madhu, bittuji even Krk all were hell Damn confused was super comical scene πŸ€£ !!!!

πŸ˜ƒSeriously Loved the hug of Rishbala and loved the way Madhu Trusts , saves & identifies her RK proving to be a truly perfect wife of Superstar RK πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰once again so much that even both RK & Krk got shocked for a moment that whom is Madhu considering as RK 🀣!! Also the scenes where there was gulal all around , Madhu slapping Krk too hard making his cheeks red
πŸ‘πŸ˜†was simply mind blowing sceneπŸ‘β­οΈ !! My gorgeous DD completely rocked the scenesπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜› ! I loved Vd's looks here looking dashing hot & handsome MY fantastic VD😳❀️☺️

πŸ˜ƒAww now coming to MY VD's another super rocking character & that is of My Adorably cute innocent yet clever revengeful Krk πŸ‘β­οΈ!! Loved that scene when ''Zor ka thappad Krk ko zoro se laga''
uff Madhu slapping Krk too hard making his cheeks red πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£!! Poor Keval Ram Khushwaha our very own village guy full on keeping his Hand on his chikni soft soft cheeks made by his mom 🀣!! So so cutest he was looking in Police station with hands on his face sittinng on chair like sitting in bathroom & when bhujju was talking to him oh god he is hilarious smarty yet naughty πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜›!! Loved when Cop asks Krk what he got out of all this planning πŸ˜†& Krk replies cutely -- ''Ek Karara thappad'' 🀣!!

πŸ˜ƒAnyways yet again My most favourite scene was The Rishbala's Cute, romantic, lovely , eye locks, hugs naughtily filled small scene πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘β­οΈ!! Loved the hot hot naughty Dialogue of My hottie awesome RK says to Madhu by back hugging her lovingly naughtily about toπŸ˜‰--
'' show tatoos.. n says.. n have more places... n says arm.. n neck n says.. u will look hot...
☺️.'' !! Ahann this fabulous scene of Rishbala of all hugsπŸ€—, romantic hot talksπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰, back hugging πŸ€—& RM's expressions 😳made altogether the scene totally more fantastic & romanticπŸ‘β­οΈ !! DD looked cutest πŸ˜›& adorable😳with apple trulyπŸ˜† & DVD / RishBala with their sweetest dimple wali heart touchy smiles that is making them look more adorably lovely & amazingly more beautiful couple onscreen😳😳 !!

πŸ˜ƒThis scene of wednesday episode rockedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i mean like seriously look at RK he's looking so cute naughty kid with a water bottle around his neck and school uniform all overπŸ€£πŸ˜› no more looking like a superstar and hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& Madhu is looking like R's school teacher more than a Superstar Rk's wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ !! Both are so cutepie's when RK was running scared of facial time & madhu was following him so that she can do his facial awwπŸ€£πŸ˜› & her hilarious Dialogue--'' if u dun get it done i will look prettier than u..'' !!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved DD's /madhu smile & masti funny scene of RishBala in precapπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ & damn super excited for today's episode AhannnπŸ˜‰ !!!!!

Love u My greatly always super rocking DVD !!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
God bless u My RishBala & DVD forever πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!!
Keep rocking πŸ‘πŸΌ& be happy always DVDπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!!!
Thank U DVD for making this show & it's episodes Fabulous with your precious presence πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!!!
Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
DO COMMENTS & LIKES GUYZZ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by abba12

😊
😊
ALL PICS UPDATED πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
nice postπŸ‘...
i was waiting for some one to add this pic...
thank you for pic...

Originally posted by sharmila04

nice postπŸ‘...
i was waiting for some one to add this pic...
thank you for pic...

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ oh great πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
DVD looking adorable Edited by rishabalalove - 10 years ago
beautiful pics and awesome post
that last pic ...
dd must have smiled whole heartly by looking at  vd condition...🀣
that water bottle idea...rocks...
from superstar rk to school boy rk..🀣
if anyone found  on location video of this pls share me that link...

wonderful pics
awesome post