Karan Patel.....You are good dude!

Posted: 10 years ago
Well I never thot I will make a post on him 😆 Actually I always had an opinion of him to be very straightforward and no nonsense guy since his jhalak days when he pointed out that how the host channel was playing foul and favoring their stars. But acting, I never knew he is this good. As of now we havent seen much shades of raman except emotional and angry wala but I am sure he will be great in intense and romantic scenes too😳 ex the goons scene . I think he underplays very well and emotes in a moving manner. All his flashback scenes I just love him in that.He is so sweet and loveable there. Always smiling as Mrs Bhalla said 😆  No offenses to any Cezzane fan but somewhere I am v happy he got replaced.

So for Karan...keep up the good work dude...You are rocking YHM ⭐️
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
I second that 😃

The guy is remarkable
In yesterday's episode where we see his break down 
WOW!! It was heart wrenching 
I wish to see his romantic side soon 
Edited by giee - 10 years ago
Nice post😛I had never any doubt about Karan's acting ability😳!! As I like him since kasturi days..He was too good there..And he was awesome even in romantic scenes too😳so look forward..let's see we like KP n DT's chemistry in future or not😉And ya he is doing full justice to 'Raman' character 😛
find him so awesome at emotional stuff want to see his romantic side now cant wait <3
He's an amazing actor! Emotes every emotion really well.
BTW, if i may ask, what did he do in jhalak?

Yeah, i think he's a Flawless actor!

Every kind of scene enacted really well!!
Amazing!!
Originally posted by serendipity.

He's an amazing actor! Emotes every emotion really well.
BTW, if i may ask, what did he do in jhalak?

The host channel i.e. COLORS always favored its own stars and he said it loud and clear 😆 The favoritism was much visible but he had the guts to say it in public.
this is the 1st show I am seeing of Karan & must say he is too good at the emotional stuff & portrays vulnerability & helpless anger so well wow really impressed ⭐️ & yes waiting to see the romantic stuff unfold soon   😳 Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago
well i haven know karan to be a really good actor since his kasturi days and i know that he will be as good in the romantic scenes as he is in  his angry man avatar😊 
Aww...finally i get to read a post about KPs' work!!
I completely agree with you. He is phenomenal as Raman Kumar Bhalla!!😎. I didnt' know about him until YHM! Even in Promos i wasnt' impressed by him, but i have to agree that he is wonderful in emoting various emotions👏.. I was spell bound seeing the FB scenes,  specially the 1 were he point outs shaguns' mole above her lips is his lucky charm then taking care of her during pregnancy!!  He was too cute & gentle!.

Fav Angry moment was when he exposes Ammas' MU activities to Ishu in a drunken mode⭐️

Now waiting for lovey dovey moments to see his romantic side😳