.... (Page 7)

Regina.Phalange Goldie
Regina.Phalange
Regina.Phalange

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Chocolate_

Originally posted by poojavrushan

Originally posted by Torshaluv

So Palki Mam is now directly promoting Swaron Dance . Wow.
hahahahahahaha dear isko promote karna nahi bolte..PROMOTION ke best tarike toh ArSha ke pass hai yeh toh bas Palki ma'am ka reaction hai! Big smile

Dnt drag ArSha here...n if we talk abt promotion it really wud make things more uglyBig smileLOL
i think you were the one u instigated fight .. unnecessary by commenting on SwaRon's post (which didn't even bashed ur fav's).

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tannuluv

Kyun kuch problem he???!!!!! she have all the rights to support those actors who consider her as MENTOR, RESPECT HER n that fanbase which always appreciated her team creativity n at the same criticize the...

Hello, Did I say anything wrong? I said the truth that she is promoting her fav couple. 

I never talked to u but please refrain from arguements n fights.
why?? for you this an open forum right then permission kyun chahiye that too in swaron + palki mam post...you entered here with that smile n we all can understand whats your intention so its obvious for us to reply...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234Shreya..ExpectoPatronus

Shreya.. Goldie
Shreya..
Shreya..

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged

hahahahahahaha dear isko promote karna nahi bolte..PROMOTION ke best tarike toh ArSha ke pass hai yeh toh bas Palki ma'am ka reaction hai! Big smile

Thumbs Uplol...if Palki Maam had to promote the dance so much she could have easily asked Ameeta to air the promos or simplest was schedule a inteview before the annual day...She  has not even come on air to say nething abt the dance...
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Originally posted by v_shreyu

Originally posted by swathi_swaron

Originally posted by Mihi4VruShan

@Swathi di yaadein was also non famous..had never heard of it LOL now i love it <3 
i heard yaadein song before but its of OK types but after Vrushi's performance i so loved that song too  Embarrassed

Yaadein atleast i had heard but Khamakha never...but after vrushan on it ..man its one of thier most intense dance hv seen...Heart

Even I never heard Khamakha! Tongue 
--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

I don't know whether it is sarcastic or genuine, but I'll take it in genuine way Smile
Im happy that she's performing the duty of a mentor! She has been Shancedon guide, so im happy that she's promoting her student's work Smile All the more she Is Not associated with D3 anymore, but still she's taking pain to promote, it which was channelv's duty Smile
I love palki maam for her dedication Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockzhamsini1234MimiVruShanExpectoPatronusShardha_Swaronswaronswaron

TanHaSwaRon12 Groupbie
TanHaSwaRon12
TanHaSwaRon12

Its going to be an awesomely amazing performance as well
Like other duets of VruShan :)
Doesn't matter if it is a popular song or not i hops VruShan will make it worth listening..I bet :) 
Palki ma'am k upar pura bharosha hai & after all it's 
ShanCedon's choreography.so it has to be awesome ..
swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@SS fans: Let us focus on the main post ... please ignore the unwanted comments Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockzhamsini1234MimiVruShanExpectoPatronustannuluvVruShan_MaNanShardha_Swaron--Anushka--Legilimens.-TanHaVruShan-marauder

poojavrushan Senior Member
poojavrushan
poojavrushan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Dnt drag ArSha here...n if we talk abt promotion it really wud make things more uglyBig smileLOL
Snigdha itni problem hai toh stay away frm SwaRon post! Kisine invite nahi kiya tha tumko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index