Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
oh yeah maya, that was awesome. at least jyoti sowed that seed except he did it not to please her. we know who and why he practically threw astha in the car

which means shlok will not only NOT sign divorce papers come mon, but this time i think he will really teach astha a lesson.

how dare you send divorce papers for me to sign astha? but shlokie, like astha said yest, stop using baba's shoulder to shoot at others
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If he is picking up Aastha and dumping her in the car then why agree to the divorce?
maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

oh yeah maya, that was awesome. at least jyoti sowed that seed except he did it not to please her. we know who and why he practically threw astha in the car

which means shlok will not only NOT sign divorce papers come mon, but this time i think he will really teach astha a lesson.

how dare you send divorce papers for me to sign astha? but shlokie, like astha said yest, stop using baba's shoulder to shoot at others

I loved that line stop using baba shoulder to shoot at others 
radev24 thumbnail
although cant tell, but looks to me that CVs have chalked out the entire serial and pray they have. This way the continuity remains, editing in place, logic explained rather than topsy turvy
maya-kk thumbnail
I was surprised to how come Shlok agreed to the divorce but our Shlokie 
Knows what he is doing  
maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

although cant tell, but looks to me that CVs have chalked out the entire serial and pray they have. This way the continuity remains, editing in place, logic explained rather than topsy turvy

Well I hope so they don't change the story line according to the trps 
maya-kk thumbnail
And what happened to Joyti being pregnant ?
radev24 thumbnail
yes maya, i must say 100th epi was brilliant, esp the part when astha talking to herself in her room alone, and said one urdu word. Not many people may know the meaning of that word. didnt read subs yest afternoon on telly.

do u remember the word, astha used it in the context of dil aur dimaag
radev24 thumbnail
yes in a long time jyoti's so called pregnancy was left without closure or anything. just like astha's GF, dont even remember her name. they made her vanish just bcoz astha got married?
radev24 thumbnail
today CVs tried to connect the dots as to why abhay so bent upon revenge but i didnt catch it when he said as long as astha-shlok remain apart, its only beneficial to me. What benefit? me lost