Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
today i feel very happy to see that our show was trending on twitter . it feels so happy to see that the show has such a great fanbase not only in india but also from throughout the world  and i even wonder how some crap shows got more imp and more awards than nbt but they never deserved them at all . nbt team deserved much much more than what it got . nbt should have got much more awards . its fanbase is much more bigger than that of other crap shows and surely it would have got more votes in the award shows but politics was done and nbt was not given importance . today i am proud to be a nbtian , a kunalian  , a mmian . i feel happy that i experienced the show and no do not regret that today it has ended or been axed by crap colors . well nbt can never end as the journey continues on and on and meghan are together forever and ever .  i really think that nbt was never given the importance it should have been given . if nbt would have been promoted more and promos and other promotions of nbt would have been done then nbt would have been a major hit allthough it was a major hit but also in the matter of trp it would have been a major hit . i really do not understand after having such a big fan ase how nbt trp so low ? . i have doubt but where the trp of nbt manipulated ?? or they were shown wrong . i still wonder . maybe colors would have some rains and not axe nbt when big boss 6 started . if nbt would have been continued like madhubala or many other shows then its trp would also would have increased much more. if nbt would have been in continuation it would have got much trp ! when audiences of india had started adopting nbt and liking nbt it was axed ! . colors has done major mistakes ?? they didn't give nbt much imp . for less trp of nbt colors is responsible . and i wanted to ask is trp only the matter . is humanity not a matter . agar nbt ko imp de dete to kya jata ? colors is totally mad and its award show totally sold out  . nbt was never given much importance by colors . if you do not promote the show and then also you get so much trp then its great ! why does colors not understand ? finally i can only say that colors has gone mad and really it did not give imp to nbt at  all and always promoted its crap shows 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail

yes that is  true 
Lilye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
areey yaar main to 100% yeh ho soch rahi thi😉

You are right. Colors didn't give importance to NBT.

Why?

I think about that ssk and madhubala, maybe they have some family members inside the show.
Adinash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lilye

areey yaar main to 100% yeh ho soch rahi thi😉

You are right. Colors didn't give importance to NBT.

Why?

I think about that ssk and madhubala, maybe they have some family members inside the show.

yes and thats the problem of many shows like nbt who are not given importance by colors 😭
 i think  many crap shows have background and family members in colors😕
Adinash thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivangi838

true😊

thank you so much ⭐️