O Re Piya haye...

Tanabana tanabana...
Bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa...
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Saaziish mein shaamil...
Saara jahan hai
Har zare zare kii
Yeh iltiza hai!!

That heart felt moment that is spent blissfully in the waiting and anticipation of your future, those incandescent love for the life ahead and the tingling butterfly-in-my-belly feel fills in such sense of happiness that it grudgingly dilutes into overwhelming. Paro too is reeling on a loop with same sense of happiness! If only someone could inform her in advance that all these are a bright distraction to the gloom that stretches the vast sky.

To begin with we have our Banna-sa's arrival in Beerpur that has changed feel of the atmosphere. One look at Banna-sa and you might as well feel he someone out of those happily ever after tales but delve deep and something smells fishy already! A master swordsman, that too from behind the enemy lines does not spell good omen. He along with those ripe soldiers have come in to instigate a possible huge fight. But nonetheless, he is a welcomed soul. He is introduced to us as Varun Suryavanshi and this is exactly when you get to know that he ain't the one!

The Hindu mythology rests heavily on the concept of Parkriti and Purusha, that is the Parbramha...there is one force to balance the other. Mythology speaks of Shiva and Shakti in such terms...all the masculine elements are the purush tatva, that are born of and serve Shiva. While the feminine elements are prakriti tatva that are born of and serve Adi-Shakti. Water is one such element that is feminine aspect of nature and hence serves Adi-Shakti or Parvati and Varun happens to be the name of Water-God. Varun Dev executes the plans of Shakti but never dares interfere in it. With such equations already written how can Paro wed Varun? Banna-sa is here only to set the chain reaction in motion, to serve the purpose and nothing else.

Creatives I could kiss senseless for rolling out such a marvelous plot that actually reveals itself so artistically!! Varun in introduced in a drapes that are blue. A color we usually associate with water. Thereby defining his purpose in the entire saga of Paro and Rudra. He is here to, as I said before, serve the purpose of PaRud coming together.

Paro I don't wish to talk about for her character has already been established as someone who is all pure. But yes Sanaya is the one I like to talk about! Her accent has now fallen in place and now her portrayal matches her voicing Parvati. And I really likes Sanaya in pink. By Jove's she did look beautiful!!

Thakuraiin masa id a perfect mother figure. A lady of substance she very politely but again very firmly puts up her thoughts and make others agree to it as well. Her biggest strength is the fact that she can elude a sense of belonging especially for those who have almost no one to call there own, someone like Paro. She has a malice free heart and humility in her. That's the reason why she didn't hesitate before draping herself in the humble shawl that Paro gifted her. It was no match to the finesses that she adored but still she accepted in gladly without throwing an air of pride all about her. Sadia is fantastic in the role and the character too is beautifully written. Pitted against Thakur's coldness, Thakuraiin provides the much need warmth.

Rudra is someone whom I can't afford to miss, at least not today. His waiting has the pateince of a hunter. Today he kept observing every single detail that came his way. He was quick to notice the constant change in Thakur's gesture regarding his talk about the pleasantries that'd be exchanged. He has hit the gold pot by nailing down the way ammunition smuggle takes place. From the moment he saw those men at the checkpost, he knew there was something wrong and now he knows what is and also knows how to deal with it. The parting glare that Thakur and he shared was a declaration of the war that is all set to begin. If he has lost the battle today its only because he aims at winning the war tomorrow!

Thakur is everything that we had hope that he'd be. He'll fire the bullets and stagger the dead bodies across the desert and there'll be no one to point figures at him, for all that will done in the guise of Paro' marriage. He's one calculative and mean player. He lives a double life and very carefully keeps the two away. He needs special applause! What really caught my attention was the fact that however dark souled he may be, he holds a certain amount of respect for women. He doesn't exploit them unless that helps him win the game. That's a twisted rendition but you somehow seem to respect it. Varun's kaka-sa was lurking after Bindi and that met with a very thunderous don't-you-dare-glare by Tejawar which was actually nice! Yes he ha made the women folk bear the brunt of the collateral damages of his personal Waterloo, but then again he holds respect for them that makes you let it pass.

The entire episode was marvelous in terms of presentation. The background was resplendent with colors that made it look like a scene straight out of Bhansali's movie. The presentation was grand and I especially loved the aerial shots of the palace. The outside lands were barren while the interiors were decorated, it was quite a contrast in itself! i just hope they'll maintain it till the very end. Looking forward to Rudra's gate crashing into his Paro's wedding!

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07fanboychitaipkknd10Bharati27riya_sanayakashevFridaNon-existentnashniniSarunarshiyNadia_DiyaMwahcaksujintmrjnsslmay11MaghinallsSS88-HappyBird-DoJinJJKKLZeffyShellJAwin7goguma-HEAVEN-GuineaDee_J..Jyoti..Loveo2oxAaliyaMisHumptyDumpty

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Wonderful post. As usual your analysis has the other dimension.So Varun by his name itself is disqualified as Paro's beend. But I liked the guy quite a bit. I hope they keep his character positive, it would add so much impact .  And Paro would have lost someone who suited her to a T. I liked the Thakur -Rudra face off as well. And Sanaya , what can I say about her. Both she and Vishal were greatin that scene. And I want to kiss the DOP. He is fabulous. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkknd10SarunarshiyMeself

sslmay11 Goldie
sslmay11
sslmay11

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Your takes not only give new insight , also adds more beauty to the episode. So Varun by name itself, don't hold a place in Paro's life. His presence in Paro's life is to lead  way for her to  reach Rudra. I loved the whole sequence of Paro and Varun. Picture perfect in all aspect. Tejawar is black. I still find his relation with Thakurain mysterious...we 've to wait as it unfolds...Looking forward to your yet another beautiful take tomorrow:) Love reading it:) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SarunarshiyMeself

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged

The Hindu mythology rests heavily on the concept of Parkriti and Purusha, that is the Parbramha...there is one force to balance the other. Mythology speaks of Shiva and Shakti in such terms...all the masculine elements are the purush tatva, that are born of and serve Shiva. While the feminine elements are prakriti tatva that are born of and serve Adi-Shakti. Water is one such element that is feminine aspect of nature and hence serves Adi-Shakti or Parvati and Varun happens to be the name of Water-God. Varun Dev executes the plans of Shakti but never dares interfere in it. With such equations already written how can Paro wed Varun? Banna-sa is here only to set the chain reaction in motion, to serve the purpose and nothing else.

Seriously anyone with an iota of interest in Hindu mythology should read your takes. Thoroughly enjoyable and intellectually stimulating.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07kashevnashninisslmay11SS88MeselfGuinea

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Wonderful post. As usual your analysis has the other dimension.So Varun by his name itself is disqualified as Paro's beend. But I liked the guy quite a bit. I hope they keep his character positive, it would add so much impact .  And Paro would have lost someone who suited her to a T. I liked the Thakur -Rudra face off as well. And Sanaya , what can I say about her. Both she and Vishal were greatin that scene. And I want to kiss the DOP. He is fabulous. 

Thank you! Yes pretty much...Varun is a disqualified player!!LOL
Lets see how his character shapes up although his days are numbered. Sanaya, Aashish and Tarun were great in their scenes. Yes please do kiss the DOP from my side as well...I might not be actually able to do that favor...Alok Nath ke sanskars you know!ROFL
P.S. What do I call you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SS88

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sslmay11

Your takes not only give new insight , also adds more beauty to the episode. So Varun by name itself, don't hold a place in Paro's life. His presence in Paro's life is to lead  way for her to  reach Rudra. I loved the whole sequence of Paro and Varun. Picture perfect in all aspect. Tejawar is black. I still find his relation with Thakurain mysterious...we 've to wait as it unfolds...Looking forward to your yet another beautiful take tomorrow:) Love reading it:) 

Thanks Lakshmi! Yes due to his name Varun is disqualified from Beend banunga competition!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Honestly me too, wondering that how come a lady like Thakuraiin can live with a man like Tejawar???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07sslmay11

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Lovely post again ...
I love your analogies to hindu mythology ...sometimes I think , you see connections and depth even more than what the Cv's have envisaged LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07sslmay11SS88Meself

Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Seriously anyone with an iota of interest in Hindu mythology should read your takes. Thoroughly enjoyable and intellectually stimulating.

Thank you dear, its really nice to hear form you!!

P.S. You still haven't told me your name, which I guess is not Basanti!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index