Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh no Anshuman can't be in love with Tanya! But the show was touted as a love triangle from the beginning! And yeah Madhura is too typecast. They should have brought in some one else. 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
From what we have been shown, it does not seem that Anshuman is in love with Tanya at all

It seems like a hard and fast business merger

We never seen them talk, exchange messages ..etc  She living in Alaska?

I am actually looking forward for Tanya to finally arrive...Paakhi is a very unusual and much welcomed heroine..I really want to see how she handles the whole situation

The "almost" finalized girl will do well in the role of Tanya...however..yes it would have been nice to see someone who has not essayed such a role on t.v.

upatel89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really am not looking forward to this scenario. From what I can tell it's a business transaction for Anshuman, so i'm not too worried. She might have caught his eye and be an attractive woman but he's made it clear he can't be all those things a girl wants in a husband etc.

I am not looking forward to Madhura playing this character purely from the roles she seems to play, I remember her from Sheetal is IPKKND and I absolutely despised her character. (Yes, I know it's a silly and stupid reason!) I don't want to see it turn into that same story again. Some attractive businesswoman that fits more into our hero's life purely because of her upbringing, class status, her attire, the people she knows etc., it's just stupid, overdone and I don't want to see them ruin this show with that.

Does anyone know when she's supposed to make an appearance? I take it by the time she shows up Ayaan and Paakhi will be okay so it'll be all up to Anshuman. 

Edited by upatel89 - 10 years ago
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Madhura is perfect to play Tanya, but I don't want a love triangle! ðŸ˜³ Anshuman and Paakhi have come such a long way (even though, Anshuman is still khadoos) 
Maybe, Ayaan will pick Paakhi over Tanya, and Anshuman will have to go with Ayaan's choice. 
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow but I thought Anshuman wanted to marry Tanya just for business not cause he's in love with her 😒

I don't think I'm going to like this Tanya at all

TFS
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MalikaRose

oh wow but I thought Anshuman wanted to marry Tanya just for business not cause he's in love with her 😒

I don't think I'm going to like this Tanya at all

TFS

i agree..but i guess by that time when tanya's track will begain anshumann would hv been alreadyy fallen for pakhi😉,so it will difficult for him to leave our cutiee pakhi😳
arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

tfs .. ! BUT no,i don't want my Anshu to be in love with some Tanya! 😭

actoress koi b ho. I hate her on principle that she is pakhi's rival.lol   don't worry, this report should not be true. waise b for anshu this is a business arrangement type matter. Its not love..
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think Anshuman is in love with this Tanya. It is most probably an arrangement of convenience between the two  businessmen. Anshuman is not the lover boy type.from whatever is shown so far.
He lives his life by calculations and not emotions