Qubool Hai

Raqesh Injured Times Of India -Get Well Soon

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
After Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Debina Bonnerjee andKanika Maheshwari,[B] it's actor Raqesh Vashisthwho has injured himself during dance reality show "Nach Baliye 6".

The actor, who is a participant in the show with wife Riddhi Dogra, has injured his knee and has been advised to avoid dancing and other strenuous activities.

"The cartilage tissue in my knee joint has got damaged a bit, so the doctor has advised me to take rest. No dancing, no cycling, no running," Raqesh told reporters here Tuesday on the set of the show.

"I am being a bit careful now as health comes first. Besides, there are other projects as well, so I have to concentrate on them also. So it is very important to be fit now," he added.

Besides "Nach Baliye 6",Raqeshis also working on"Qubool Hai", which show is aired on Zee TV.

His wife Riddhi says if there is any kind of stress on Raqesh while dancing, they will back out of"Nach Baliye"."Generally, health is important. I hope that you all (audience) also pray that Raqesh gets well soon so that we can go forward in'Nach Baliye'."

"His health is very important and if there will be some kind of stress, we will have to back out, which we don't want to do but we (may) have to," she said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
I am feeling bad for him! so many actors got injured this season.. NB this season is cursed :(

Get well soon! i agree with Ridhi... i hope She supports Raqesh on this tough time... i genuinely hope they back out of NB.. as Raqesh needs to give full concentration on performing Asad with 100% also if he continues both this may affect both of his performance on QH as well as NB... also story needs Asad more now.. he needs to be fit...

Have a speedy recovery Raqesh
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Get wel soon raquesh s e suld bck ot i wnt im asadEdited by Surbhibornstar - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ if this affect him.. then he should back out...

at this moment Asad's character needs energy and fitness
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
get well soon raqesh.take care.
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon Raquesh😊
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope he gets well soon.
Razia se kehkar use bhi ek nazar ka tika lagana chahiye.
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
he is ok now .
he tweeted this few days ago ...
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I've been keeping up with Nach and let's just clear out one thing. Asha and Rithvik were injured, yes. Kanika was injured, yes. Debina? She 'had a rib fracture' and was still making turns and doing gymnastic steps with her darling hubby (who by the way I totally love but have no respect for) then claiming she's got a fracture! I'm not a doctor, but I don't need to be one to know that if you've got a rib fracture, its impossible to dance the way she does without extreme pain! It would at LEAST show on her facial expressions! Anyway, they're the reason I keep away from the Nach Baliye forum. Them and Sajid. Don't get me started on him. All three of them take fans as idiots apparently. Give us some credit people. 

Anyway, this isn't the Nach forum. And after my mini rant, regarding Raquesh, get well soon! You're brilliant! :)
Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago