Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Could Ranveer Singh have played Ranvir Singh?

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I just realized, Saif's character in Race is called Ranveer Singh.
Weird ðŸ˜†

Can you see Ranveer playing Ranvir in Race?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haha.. I noticed that too... he could play that character but I'd prefer he play a villain in the next Race movie... believe me it would be amazing ðŸ˜Š
desigal90 thumbnail
You what else is strange?
Unlike the Dhoom series where the villains get the best role and steal the show, Race is very loyal to it's lead protagonist and ensuring he gets quite the meaty role and punch lines. 
As in, in Dhoom, the villains always escape and poor Jai never manages to catch them.

Here, Ranveer Singh always wins in the end. Normally through his own deception and of course...through a fake death. 

He always fakes his death in both Race 1 and 2. It's like a recurring theme or something.  ðŸ˜†
dpislife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very easily. In fact Ranveer would have played it better.
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

You what else is strange?
Unlike the Dhoom series where the villains get the best role and steal the show, Race is very loyal to it's lead protagonist and ensuring he gets quite the meaty role and punch lines. 

As in, in Dhoom, the villains always escape and poor Jai never manages to catch them.

Here, Ranveer Singh always wins in the end. Normally through his own deception and of course...through a fake death. 

He always fakes his death in both Race 1 and 2. It's like a recurring theme or something.  ðŸ˜†

But Abhishek does catch Hrithik in Dhoom 2... he just lets him go... which was a pretty stupid decision but whatever film mein chalta hai ðŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
It's sad how much better the first Race was in comparison to the crapfest the second one was
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4co5Ak64nBs[/YOUTUBE]
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parko

But Abhishek does catch Hrithik in Dhoom 2... he just lets him go... which was a pretty stupid decision but whatever film mein chalta hai ðŸ˜†

But initially they "jump off the cliff" together, though right? haha, yeah, he's an emotional cop ðŸ˜†
not at all...there are some things made for some people and Saif's ranvir is one of his best traits(would go for 1st one)
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
NO! Although, there are other who could have replaced him (except Salman Khan!), Ranveer Singh playing Ranveer Singh would have been super-disastrous!

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Race was amazing.. Saif rocked the first film... Race belongs to Saif.. so no for me!