Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Raqesh Vashisth injured during 'Nach Baliye 6':TOI (Page 3)

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

^^ Exactly! Thank you. Really? It went from a 3 rib fracture to a hairline fracture? After that what will they say? It was a just a small bruise on the ribs that looked like a fracture? *Rolls eyes* And if people don't believe them then what? It's a four month early April Fool's joke?

Edited by Sanaa629 - 08 January 2014 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-amulya-

SantaClaus Goldie
SantaClaus
SantaClaus

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Get well soon Raqesh :)
adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Well really Sanaa I did not want to have constructive critcism?I'm believing a statement  made by a very well known doctor who came up with a diagnosis for DBs injury...you gotta be kidding me if I will believe you gals and others in this virtual world over her...really...my point with duniya jaaye Tel lene was I will believe real doctors and not students, come what may even if they are GC fan or DB fan or GC DB fan...you can try putting all the blame on me for all I care...but you can never ever change my opinion until you get an opinion from a real doctor who has examined the DB physically...until then lets live with what we believe in ...lets agree to disagree... so no point in discussing any further...
-amulya- Senior Member
-amulya-
-amulya-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
 It was all  well planned 
1.Star scripting underrate ashwik & Radhi arrogantly by sajid without          not even stating proper reason or a flaw in the dance.
 2. Out of blues star publisising  indirectly saying Gurmeet & barun      doing show in starplus to make barun fans vote for him. show was supposed to come after 6 months if they are doing why announced now during nachh???
3. First out of blues RIb fracture ka drama & spread a serious injury drama & backing off from the show till sat till people were voting after voting done serious injury turned hairline fracture bcz she had to perform on monday again na then her fake drama didn't buy on her . Frankly when a rib fracture or as she says hariline fracture happens immediately  there is unbearable acute pain which is different from spasm or muscle pull as gurmeet stated in the articles.
4. Starplus by underrating ashwik & over rating gurbina successfully  made them no.1 cancelled voting to to make them no.1 & prove their script saying aswik gonna beno.1 bcz of voting but gurbina are no.1 with their performance. 
    So guys gurbina fans i respect ur fandom & love towards gurbina  but expecting everyone to think  like u guys of miracles happening with such serious medical conditions is impossible bcz i really see those rib fracture patients in my ortho rounds in my real world.  

AshaNegiFan

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
and do you even know the real story that you are speculating so much... the doctor clearly mentioned it is hairline fracture in and around ribs...where was any of the news given out by the media incorrect...It is just that every one gave the correct info in parts...rib fracture some said hairline fracture in the ribs some said 1 fracture others said all 3 ribs injured...no one knew the exact numbering of the ribs 8,9 10, or 9, 10 11..etc...even I might have missed out on the correct description of the  injury mentioned by the doctor because I'm not qualified enough for that position and why does GC or media have to be descriptive  and specific enough...they are not doctors and let doctors do their job and let the media do theirs...now don't say believe media or GC over a doctor...you do that m not interested..
my last post on this useless debate...I realised it just nowLOL...lets move on now...we will never find a common ground on this so lets leave it at that...

Edited by adigaag - 08 January 2014 at 9:57am
-amulya- Senior Member
-amulya-
-amulya-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=adigaag] and do you even know the real story that you are speculating so much... the doctor clearly mentioned it is hairline fracture in and around ribs...where was any of the news given out by the media incorrect...It is just that every one gave the correct info in parts...rib fracture some said hairline fracture in the ribs some said 1 fracture others said all 3 ribs injured...no one knew the exact numbering of the ribs 8,9 10, or 9, 10 11..etc...even I might have missed out on the correct description of the  injury mentioned by the doctor because I'm not qualified enough for that position and why does GC or media have to be descriptive  and specific enough...they are not doctors and let doctors do their job and let the media do theirs...now don't say believe media or GC over a doctor...you do that m not interested..
my last post on this useless debate...I realised it just now...lets move on now...we will never find a common ground on this so lets leave it at that...
[/QUOTE Gurmeet himself tweeted   that after he went to doctor & had MRI . so ur last line is just right for u guys,u never accept the fact  expect others to agree with u.
adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
This is actually my last post...had to reply to this..oh common don't be so picky about things...first understand what I'm trying to say,since last so many posts..I believe GC for informing about DBs injury to his fans and tweets and not for the exact diagnosis of the injury...and I don't expect that from him...GC will say what the doctor might have asked him to do inorder to get the correct diagnosis... okay I'm really out of this now...
-amulya- Senior Member
-amulya-
-amulya-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adigaag

This is actually my last post...had to reply to this..oh common don't be so picky about things...first understand what I'm trying to say,since last so many posts..I believe GC for informing about DBs injury to his fans and tweets and not for the exact diagnosis of the injury...and I don't expect that from him...GC will say what the doctor might have asked him to do inorder to get the correct diagnosis... okay I'm really out of this now...
Good for u bcz u cannot convince majority of people , almost 80% of my family are doctors My sis-jiju ,Mydad & chahu,  & u know whatt they are not students,they wrk in big cooperate hospitals & they know how celebs & politicians use injuries & illness at times. seeing debina's condition only thing i can say is she sholdn't have made mockery of serious medical condition & Gc might have tweeted before doctor giving clear picture about her injury,then why didn't he come with another tweet saying it was simple hairline & it's not so seriousEmbarrassed world has become global village & everybody is seeing them, what is the fun if they win with such stupid gimmics...are they( leave debbie she always want to ride on his popularity & take advantage of his  fandom ,Gurmeet !!!!! he is a good actor & dances well really going to be picked by some good PH in bollywood movie if he wins with such nautanki) It's a myth only winners get chance in bollywood  but see sushant he wasn't a winner but people really saw his skill & talent,he was out of show bcz he hurt his back took enf rest & he was back for finale. His passion drove him though he knows he will not win but  he bounced back & if the injury was true then it would have been something like that bcz hairline is also a difficult medical condition.I believe she had a muscle pull & she gave a medical excuse for sympathy votes which really backfired  made 3multiple fractures into hairline & quoting her as superwomen with extrorinary powers blah blah!!.
  Now diya-bati girl kanika has withdrew bcz she had a real injury which is considered very common but not as huge as debina claimed she had but even then she is out, raquesh,knee the MCL is directly attached to femer of thigh bone  & tibia &MCL injuries are usually caused by a direct blow to the knee,which have good treatment now without operations too but neglected can be serious as riddhi told for an actor keeping good health & body is very important & if it is so serious injured like more complex injury involving the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) or meniscus more complex injury involving the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) or meniscus Knowing whether other structures in the knee are involved is more important than stupid nach baliye i guess.

Edited by amrutha24 - 08 January 2014 at 9:36pm

Jin.

Go to top