Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is actually my last post...had to reply to this..oh common don't be so picky about things...first understand what I'm trying to say,since last so many posts..I believe GC for informing about DBs injury to his fans and tweets and not for the exact diagnosis of the injury...and I don't expect that from him...GC will say what the doctor might have asked him to do inorder to get the correct diagnosis... okay I'm really out of this now...
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adigaag

This is actually my last post...had to reply to this..oh common don't be so picky about things...first understand what I'm trying to say,since last so many posts..I believe GC for informing about DBs injury to his fans and tweets and not for the exact diagnosis of the injury...and I don't expect that from him...GC will say what the doctor might have asked him to do inorder to get the correct diagnosis... okay I'm really out of this now...

Good for u bcz u cannot convince majority of people , almost 80% of my family are doctors My sis-jiju ,Mydad & chahu,  & u know whatt they are not students,they wrk in big cooperate hospitals & they know how celebs & politicians use injuries & illness at times. seeing debina's condition only thing i can say is she sholdn't have made mockery of serious medical condition & Gc might have tweeted before doctor giving clear picture about her injury,then why didn't he come with another tweet saying it was simple hairline & it's not so serious😳 world has become global village & everybody is seeing them, what is the fun if they win with such stupid gimmics...are they( leave debbie she always want to ride on his popularity & take advantage of his  fandom ,Gurmeet !!!!! he is a good actor & dances well really going to be picked by some good PH in bollywood movie if he wins with such nautanki) It's a myth only winners get chance in bollywood  but see sushant he wasn't a winner but people really saw his skill & talent,he was out of show bcz he hurt his back took enf rest & he was back for finale. His passion drove him though he knows he will not win but  he bounced back & if the injury was true then it would have been something like that bcz hairline is also a difficult medical condition.I believe she had a muscle pull & she gave a medical excuse for sympathy votes which really backfired  made 3multiple fractures into hairline & quoting her as superwomen with extrorinary powers blah blah!!.
  Now diya-bati girl kanika has withdrew bcz she had a real injury which is considered very common but not as huge as debina claimed she had but even then she is out, raquesh,knee the MCL is directly attached to femer of thigh bone  & tibia &MCL injuries are usually caused by a direct blow to the knee,which have good treatment now without operations too but neglected can be serious as riddhi told for an actor keeping good health & body is very important & if it is so serious injured like more complex injury involving the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) or meniscus more complex injury involving the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) or meniscus Knowing whether other structures in the knee are involved is more important than stupid nach baliye i guess.
Edited by amrutha24 - 10 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wait - so they are out? RaQesh & Ridhi were the couple I was rooting for. I guess the winning jodi is kinda obvious now.
 Get well soon, RaQesh. 
Edited by .Wanderer. - 10 years ago
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Wait - so they are out? RaQesh & Ridhi were the couple I was rooting for. I guess the winning jodi is kinda obvious now.
 Get well soon, RaQesh. 

No they didn't quit yet. They are still in the competition for now I guess. If his injury gets worse then they might quit. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coco101

No they didn't quit yet. They are still in the competition for now I guess. If his injury gets worse then they might quit. 

Oh, I see. Thanks for that :)
Hope he gets better.
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah hope Raqesh gets well soon so he and Ridhi can continue
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Isn't this thread about Raqesh? There are a million other threads to discuss Debina's fracture, so why has the debate begun here of all places? At least people can wish Raqesh well and stop fighting over another contestant in his thread.

I hope Raqesh gets well soon!
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!hope he gets well soon
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anyway I believe in all other injuries but in Debina cos all she and her husband has done since day one of the show is tell one stories or the other, they lies through their teethes all the freaking time.

I mean come on, she claimed to have cracked her three ribs and yet she came out on stage to do jumping Jack, who did she and her husband think they are fooling cos it surly ain't people with brains who can easily see through their fake a** story.