Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good  for you ... you were aware what was coming...😃...here you go again with my POV...feel free to disagree...

On your second para dear...till now I have read comments from students and not from people who hold a degree...tell me who...and if some so called doctor is saying so...isn't it mandatory in their profession to not  pass their judgement as you say just based on what you read and hear and see as it can be interpreted differently by different people ...do they even know what has actually transpired on Debina...its severity, its workaround or even better, alternate solutions to keep them going...and that is why you have a physician(MD), an MBBS doctor and a physio therapist to help you in that...this is logic and doctors advise whom to approach on this as well..you will have to physically examine the person in order to give your diagnosis...that is very dangerous in itself if the medical person holding a degree is not doing so...would you ever consult people like them... would you ever believe the internet...till now doctors who I have consulted have asked me to do a bit of research on the ailment I have on the internet just so that I'm aware of my condition and along with that they have mentioned never follow your research blindly ask him before taking any step or the best take a second opinion if you have doubts...I say this is where you apply logic,..note I'm not demeaning anyone who is studying medical...I have not seen a single doctor on TV who has given their diagnosis and remedies without adding a disclaimer to get yourself physically examined by a doctor or rather approach him if the diagnosis is not simple enough...
So to conclude I believe the doctor who was interviewed in Parde ke Peeche...duniya jaaye tel lene...
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i like riddhi supporting rakesh even declaring that they'll back out if nothing works...likes the way she prioritized his health over any other thing...get well soon ralesh
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Hope RaQesh gets better soon so next week RaDhi can come back with full energy performance <3
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adigaag

Good  for you ... you were aware what was coming...😃...here you go again with my POV...feel free to disagree...

On your second para dear...till now I have read comments from students and not from people who hold a degree...tell me who...and if some so called doctor is saying so...isn't it mandatory in their profession to not  pass their judgement as you say just based on what you read and hear and see as it can be interpreted differently by different people ...do they even know what has actually transpired on Debina...its severity, its workaround or even better, alternate solutions to keep them going...and that is why you have a physician(MD), an MBBS doctor and a physio therapist to help you in that...this is logic and doctors advise whom to approach on this as well..you will have to physically examine the person in order to give your diagnosis...that is very dangerous in itself if the medical person holding a degree is not doing so...would you ever consult people like them... would you ever believe the internet...till now doctors who I have consulted have asked me to do a bit of research on the ailment I have on the internet just so that I'm aware of my condition and along with that they have mentioned never follow your research blindly ask him before taking any step or the best take a second opinion if you have doubts...I say this is where you apply logic,..note I'm not demeaning anyone who is studying medical...I have not seen a single doctor on TV who has given their diagnosis and remedies without adding a disclaimer to get yourself physically examined by a doctor or rather approach him if the diagnosis is not simple enough...
So to conclude I believe the doctor who was interviewed in Parde ke Peeche...duniya jaaye tel lene...

Are you hearing yourself? Alternate solutions? Like what? Doing somersaults and lifting her husband? That's supposed to cure her rib fracture? Okay, if she doesn't want to cure it, it'll make it worse! Are you telling me I need a doctor's confirmation for THIS as well? You can get your lungs punctured with a rib fracture! And I remember reading that in a textbook. Now unless you're telling me textbooks are fake as well, and only darling Gurbina and their doctor is right, then I guess I can't argue with you.

Look at Kanika. Has she moved her leg once she was injured? No she hasn't. She liked Nach so much that if she had any other way (physiotherapy and all - which you claim Debina may have had) she would have taken it. So there's miraculous therapy for a rib fracture that will allow you to bend and do lifts, but not a foot fracture that could allow you to run?

Regarding the rest of your writing, I'm kind of confused as to what your point was but I'm guessing it's something to do with the internet being wrong. Yes, internet is not the safest place to get your answers, but if everything tells you that it's really painful to go through a rib fracture, and it's hard to move and dance, I think it's safe to believe that much atleast. So believing that small thing (no extra details about diagnosis and all that - how we came onto diagnosis I have no idea), HOW on earth is she doing somersaults in her dances and all those difficult moves?

And regarding your last sentence, it just shows that you never wanted to have a constructive debate about this. Your were of one point from the start, and you just couldn't take someone saying anything Gurbina so felt the need to defend that lie of thiers. And to be honest, this is why I refrain from commenting on this forum, because some people will defend Gurbina even if they come outright and say they were lying.
Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago
-amulya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

Are you hearing yourself? Alternate solutions? Like what? Doing somersaults and lifting her husband? That's supposed to cure her rib fracture? Okay, if she doesn't want to cure it, it'll make it worse! Are you telling me I need a doctor's confirmation for THIS as well? You can get your lungs punctured with a rib fracture! And I remember reading that in a textbook. Now unless you're telling me textbooks are fake as well, and only darling Gurbina and their doctor is right, then I guess I can't argue with you.

Look at Kanika. Has she moved her leg once she was injured? No she hasn't. She liked Nach so much that if she had any other way (physiotherapy and all - which you claim Debina may have had) she would have taken it. So there's miraculous therapy for a rib fracture that will allow you to bend and do lifts, but not a foot fracture that could allow you to run?

Regarding the rest of your writing, I'm kind of confused as to what your point was but I'm guessing it's something to do with the internet being wrong. Yes, internet is not the safest place to get your answers, but if everything tells you that it's really painful to go through a rib fracture, and it's hard to move and dance, I think it's safe to believe that much atleast. So believing that small thing (no extra details about diagnosis and all that - how we came onto diagnosis I have no idea), HOW on earth is she doing somersaults in her dances and all those difficult moves?

And regarding your last sentence, it just shows that you never wanted to have a constructive debate about this. Your were of one point from the start, and you just couldn't take someone saying anything Gurbina so felt the need to defend that lie of thiers. And to be honest, this is why I refrain from commenting on this forum, because some people will defend Gurbina even if they come outright and say they were lying.

sanaaa629 they will never accept the truth dear, i wrote somewhere in the other thread what actually happens  but then 3 rib fracture se hairline fracture ho gaya,even then i guess it's difficult to do such lifts & carry weight  atleast for three weeks. they are under constant medication & physiotherepy for breathing exercises , ya they will be able to walk & move but not jump etc dancing needs extra breath & fractures in the rib mainly causes breath problem in all ,it's not exceptional to some good body or some actresses who maintain good health. pain & symptoms  are same for fractures in all.
  I agree with u on last para saying they will never agree,even they tag us inhuman & jealous🤢 Why would we be jealous for just a pidhi show & telly actors  ROFL🥱 people watch the show have brains & they analyse . there are really very educated people who watch reality come to forum just for timepass & readsome good debates & analytical post,  But i regret to say many are serious fanboots who take everything very personal, they don't even think general viewers,whole telly industry.other celebs are watching ur fav too & even they can have a POV ,
Edited by amrutha24 - 10 years ago
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

^^ Exactly! Thank you. Really? It went from a 3 rib fracture to a hairline fracture? After that what will they say? It was a just a small bruise on the ribs that looked like a fracture? *Rolls eyes* And if people don't believe them then what? It's a four month early April Fool's joke?

Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Well really Sanaa I did not want to have constructive critcism?I'm believing a statement  made by a very well known doctor who came up with a diagnosis for DBs injury...you gotta be kidding me if I will believe you gals and others in this virtual world over her...really...my point with duniya jaaye Tel lene was I will believe real doctors and not students, come what may even if they are GC fan or DB fan or GC DB fan...you can try putting all the blame on me for all I care...but you can never ever change my opinion until you get an opinion from a real doctor who has examined the DB physically...until then lets live with what we believe in ...lets agree to disagree... so no point in discussing any further...
-amulya- thumbnail
 It was all  well planned 
1.Star scripting underrate ashwik & Radhi arrogantly by sajid without          not even stating proper reason or a flaw in the dance.
 2. Out of blues star publisising  indirectly saying Gurmeet & barun      doing show in starplus to make barun fans vote for him. show was supposed to come after 6 months if they are doing why announced now during nachh???
3. First out of blues RIb fracture ka drama & spread a serious injury drama & backing off from the show till sat till people were voting after voting done serious injury turned hairline fracture bcz she had to perform on monday again na then her fake drama didn't buy on her . Frankly when a rib fracture or as she says hariline fracture happens immediately  there is unbearable acute pain which is different from spasm or muscle pull as gurmeet stated in the articles.
4. Starplus by underrating ashwik & over rating gurbina successfully  made them no.1 cancelled voting to to make them no.1 & prove their script saying aswik gonna beno.1 bcz of voting but gurbina are no.1 with their performance. 
    So guys gurbina fans i respect ur fandom & love towards gurbina  but expecting everyone to think  like u guys of miracles happening with such serious medical conditions is impossible bcz i really see those rib fracture patients in my ortho rounds in my real world.  

adigaag thumbnail
and do you even know the real story that you are speculating so much... the doctor clearly mentioned it is hairline fracture in and around ribs...where was any of the news given out by the media incorrect...It is just that every one gave the correct info in parts...rib fracture some said hairline fracture in the ribs some said 1 fracture others said all 3 ribs injured...no one knew the exact numbering of the ribs 8,9 10, or 9, 10 11..etc...even I might have missed out on the correct description of the  injury mentioned by the doctor because I'm not qualified enough for that position and why does GC or media have to be descriptive  and specific enough...they are not doctors and let doctors do their job and let the media do theirs...now don't say believe media or GC over a doctor...you do that m not interested..
my last post on this useless debate...I realised it just now😆...lets move on now...we will never find a common ground on this so lets leave it at that...
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
-amulya- thumbnail
[QUOTE=adigaag] and do you even know the real story that you are speculating so much... the doctor clearly mentioned it is hairline fracture in and around ribs...where was any of the news given out by the media incorrect...It is just that every one gave the correct info in parts...rib fracture some said hairline fracture in the ribs some said 1 fracture others said all 3 ribs injured...no one knew the exact numbering of the ribs 8,9 10, or 9, 10 11..etc...even I might have missed out on the correct description of the  injury mentioned by the doctor because I'm not qualified enough for that position and why does GC or media have to be descriptive  and specific enough...they are not doctors and let doctors do their job and let the media do theirs...now don't say believe media or GC over a doctor...you do that m not interested..
my last post on this useless debate...I realised it just now...lets move on now...we will never find a common ground on this so lets leave it at that...
[/QUOTE Gurmeet himself tweeted   that after he went to doctor & had MRI . so ur last line is just right for u guys,u never accept the fact  expect others to agree with u.