Raqesh Vashisth injured during 'Nach Baliye 6':TOI

Posted: 10 years ago

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Raqesh-Vashisth-injured-during-Nach-Baliye-6/articleshow/28547270.cms

Raqesh Vashisth injured during 'Nach Baliye 6'

IANS | Jan 8, 2014, 01.13 PM IST

Raqesh Vashisth injured during 'Nach Baliye 6'
Ridhi-Raqesh

After Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Debina Bonnerjee and Kanika Maheshwari, it's actor Raqesh Vashisth who has injured himself during dance reality show "Nach Baliye 6".

The actor, who is a participant in the show with wife Riddhi Dogra, has injured his knee and has been advised to avoid dancing and other strenuous activities.

"The cartilage tissue in my knee joint has got damaged a bit, so the doctor has advised me to take rest. No dancing, no cycling, no running," Raqesh told reporters here Tuesday on the set of the show.

"I am being a bit careful now as health comes first. Besides, there are other projects as well, so I have to concentrate on them also. So it is very important to be fit now," he added.

Besides "Nach Baliye 6", Raqesh is also working on "Qubool Hai", which show is aired on Zee TV.

His wife Riddhi says if there is any kind of stress on Raqesh while dancing, they will back out of "Nach Baliye".

"Generally, health is important. I hope that you all (audience) also pray that Raqesh gets well soon so that we can go forward in 'Nach Baliye'."

READ: Is Nach Baliye 6 jinxed?

"His health is very important and if there will be some kind of stress, we will have to back out, which we don't want to do but we (may) have to," she said.

"Nach Baliye 6" went on air Nov 9 last year with eleven contesting celebrity couples on Star Plus. It is being judged by actress Shilpa Shetty, director Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis.
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
OMG! 
Get well soon Raqesh ! 😊
get well soon!!!
πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ₯Ί
I've been keeping up with Nach and let's just clear out one thing. Asha and Rithvik were injured, yes. Kanika was injured, yes. Debina? She 'had a rib fracture' and was still making turns and doing gymnastic steps with her darling hubby (who by the way I totally love but have no respect for) then claiming she's got a fracture! I'm not a doctor, but I don't need to be one to know that if you've got a rib fracture, its impossible to dance the way she does without extreme pain! It would at LEAST show on her facial expressions! I've never seen a bigger lie on a reality show! Anyway, they're the reason I keep away  as much as I can from the Nach Baliye forum. Them and Sajid. Don't get me started on him. All three of them take fans as idiots apparently. Give us some credit people. We 're not that dumb!

Anyway, after my mini rant, regarding Raquesh, get well soon! You're brilliant! :) Youre my favourite. And I hope you win. But I hope more that any couple wins other than gurmeet debina. 

PS: this is my opinion so to all you fans want them to win, whatever. I don't bash you for it, I expect you to not bash me. One love. 
Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago
Get well soon, Raqesh!
see this injuries 'so called' drama (as claimed by many virtual doctors here) was started by some other contestant at the start of Nach Baliye 6 and every one is coming out one by one...I for one have never considered it as a drama...but every other virtual doctorπŸ˜† on IF or FB thinks it is drama for only one couple...that proves how well known he is...feel free to disagree...my opinion is not gonna change πŸ˜ƒ
Virtual doctors maybe. But sheer logic never went amiss in their judgement.
All I can say is get a degree before applying logic and prove it real time that your judgement never went a miss. I will definitely believe you all then...pakka
Originally posted by adigaag

All I can say is get a degree before applying logic and prove it real time that your judgement never went a miss. I will definitely believe you all then...pakka

What's the point of getting a degree before applying logic? Surely in that case no one knows anything except what institutions teach them, and they become puppets in the hands of society. now if you apply logic while getting your degree then it makes learning the stuff that much more worthwhile instead of just cramming it in your head for the sake of a degree. 

If you don't want to believe all these other 'virtual doctors' as you named them, it's your call. And just because people don't have degrees it doesn't mean they don't know stuff. I mean look at Bill Gates and how far he came. He only got his degree recently.
Did you just say that...Compare profession to profession  and don't say that the scientists who came up with this did not have degree...m not gonna buy that...they are not scientists just like that...so ya better examples please...give me examples in the medical field...you are playing with human life here FYI...I will never ever go to a person who applies logic and passes judgement even for medical counseling when I know there are highly skilled and talented professionals around...will you go? there is a reason why we have to get a degree be it masters or graduate in order to become a doctor Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
I knew you'd say that I'm comparing professions. I'm not, I'm merely trying to bring across the point that logic should be used everywhere degree or none! I mean even in medicine, if someone was allergic to aspirin, doctor or not, you wouldn't give them aspirin! You don't need a degree for that, it's plain logic! now if things get complicated, that's when a degree comes in useful. And don't tell me 'so a rib fracture isn't complicated?' Because there we go, yes it is. So how on earth is she still dancing in the manner she is?

And No of course not. Even I wouldn't. But if you look on the internet, Heck forget the internet, some people who have done a medical degree are saying it's not possible on IF! Now neither would I believe them blindly, but so many other sources say it's impossible to do a lot of activities with a broken rib! And it doesn't take a medical degree to know that if people are sent to bed rest with a broken rib, how on earth is she dancing, much less doing gymnastics sort of moves in Nach?

Edited by Sanaa629 - 10 years ago