Rangrasiya

Lack of PaRud scene : :Lack of chemistry? [NT-PG5]

Posted: 10 years ago
As we have quite evidently seen in from first few episodes that the PH and it;s CV's are have completely denied the viewers any parud scenes and all we have got some sizzling chemistry between LaiRud and some thanda chemistry between PaRun.
What could be the reason for the CV's hesitancy in show the lead couple together? yes the story is setting it;s base and all but with CV's already fast-forwarding Lai-Rud into show isn't warning bells for parud?

I think the CV's have themselves realized that PaRud isn't working and shall not work in future...yes for the sake of  the story they will fall in love but i think the prominence will be given to the sizzling pair of LaRud?

What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
From u negative posts on Sanaya Irani , its quite clear that you are a Sanaya Hater.

Ur being Royally Ignored.
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i  think  you  r  going  mad! ðŸ˜†  seriously  the  jodi  of  RuLa??,  haha
ST  is  not  a  mad  producer  to  change  his  story  for  the  romance  between  officer  and  the  prost 🤪
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If paro and Rudra s chemistry is not working then what is working. ...totally disliking your post. 
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think u've run outf topics...
Boring yaar... Too Boring... try something new.. I thought u cud do better..
Targaryen thumbnail
Dude this is a daily soap and it's just the second week! What did you expect? Rudra and Paro doing ding dong in the first meeting itself? That ain't gonna happen too soon
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well, hate to say it ... but understand the story line. 

The CV's are not showing PaRud now - because later you will get them in abundance. The base has to be set for Paro's husband to be killed by Rudra. Its been one and a half week - what do you expect?! Colors another show - Madhubala - did not have RK and Madhu meet for quite a number of weeks and yet they are one of the most adorable jodi's. 

Not liking Sanaya is one thing - but trying to point out something which does not even exist - is another. 

Btw, what LaRud have now is called 'LUST' - what PaRud will have - will be 'LOVE' .

Edited by --Anna-- - 10 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail

You seem happy with all attention you & your posts are getting in this forum... That's y you keep on harping about LaRud chemistry everyday. 

Request members who dont agree to TM to plz ignore these type of posts, this person is getting satisfaction in riling up the fans. So plz dont comment on posts you dont like. 

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok! Before anything else, I have to ask, are you saying that the showmakers will ditch their major love track, change the whole storyline to show what you called 'LaiRud'! Don't you think you pushed it too far with that one! Initial episodes are, mostly that way when establishing a foundation-it takes a while before the leads can be put together in the same frame, all the time to exploit their rather intense chemistry(evident in their first meeting)! Also, Laila's intimacy with Rudra was a part of establishing his character! To compare the leads' scenes to "LaiRud's" scenes is pretty weird because, Paro-Rudra's story hasn't even begun in the truest sense, yet! Also, if you want me to go by numerical data, while Laila-Rudra were shown together in 2 scenes in 1 episode out of 7 episodes, Paro-Rudra have shared screen space, many more times, be it in her dream sequence, the actual encounters-which have all stretched over multiple episodes! So, I think, I just disproved your speculation that Paro-Rudra are being sidelined!
  Peace out!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 sry they can't show parud's consummation in just 7 episode...