Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Way To Go Raman

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Folks , 
Kya yaar, none opened a thread on him for ydays half min ka scene? 

I liked how he went ahead to Ishita n told her off, now u get the to know the pain ... I am sure, Ishita as usual will blast at him and shakes her head saying ur a bad father, and making me shake my head and say, cut it out gal ðŸ˜†.  I hope she manages to see his expressions , yes he is going to taunt her, and well it wont o well for sure, but will she ever see more than wat she wants to ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure she wont see his pain until they get married or something huge happens. Till then they will continue to share this hate relationship.The strange thing is that she forms quick opinions abt Raman but not abt shagun.She didn't think why shagun took Ruhi to divorce hearing or why shagun left ruhi alone after the hearing or why ruhi was saying that's a bad house and she wants to go to her father. That's really inconsistent.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly, she didnot bother asking amma, why they left her alone at court premises or something, arre wah doesnt this mean neglecting in her eyes? I fail to connect with Ishita or even feel for her, something lacks big time, when ever there is a dispute with his family, she is willing to solve it or peace it out, yeha pe , its like raman mean alien , ya right... 
I think something will happen at shaguns place or ruhi when she will run off to ishita, then ishita will see things a bit may be 
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now they are even ,both are hurting