Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy yaadein anniversary to all swaron/vrushaan fans...yaadein is one of my all fav. song n watching swaron on that song expressing all emotions is something i can watch for years...Yaadein is  my all time fav. dance performance till now n not only in D3, over all its my fav.
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Yaadein Anniversary to all ðŸ¤—
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yadein one of my favorite swaron dance sequence.. ðŸ˜ƒ 

vrushi fst dance on D3..and she had totally rocked it... 

through dis dance she won d hearts of all swaron fans and gave new life to swaron ðŸ˜³

love u vrushi...and shantnau off course.. ðŸ˜³

happy yadein anniversary to all.. ðŸ¤—
Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaadein will always be special to every SwaRon fan!! The beautiful journey of an amazing dancing Jodi VruShan started with this duet...
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Yaadein will always be special to every SwaRon fan!! The beautiful journey of an amazing dancing Jodi VruShan started with this duet...

rightly said
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Yaadein still remains my favourite performance due to many reasons.. :) it will always remain special to me.. Happy Yaadein anniversary!! :D
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This was the one that made me love Vrushika at the very first instant. Totally took my breath away..The performance is eternal..unforgettable..

Happy Yaadein Anniversary everyone ! 
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So True Yaadien Yaad aati hain

One year back, though it seems like few days back we were sitting in anticipation, eagerly waiting to know, to see as to who will play the role of Sharon Rai Prakash (The Diva). We all were worried that will the girl chosen can do justice to Sharon's character? Can give us our SwaRon back? will we ever get our SwaRon which we have we wished for? Wil the girl be called Dancing Diva? Will she be able to dance? And that's when Palki Ma'am gave us the BEST reason to smile! Vrushika Mehta in the form of Sharon.
and I still remember the angel in white, the gorgeous and extremely beautiful Vrushika Mehta enter in our lives as our New Sharon. Yaadien is her first dance sequence in D3 and that's when we all SwaRon fans ready to give this 19 yrs old new comer a chance because of the purity we saw in her dance, the grace in her evry move, the emotions which Sharon had to have, she showed all perfectly.
ShanCedon choreography and Palki Ma'am direction make this dance so beautiful. I have never ever heard this song before this but the day VruShan performed on this song I fall in love with it.They did justice and this performance is still the best DUET of them for me and very special to me

Happy Yaadien Anniversary 🤗

Edited by Shardha_Swaron - 10 years ago
-Jasmita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shardha_Swaron

So True Yaadien Yaad aati hain

One year back, though it seems like few days back we were sitting in anticipation, eagerly waiting to know, to see as to who will play the role of Sharon Rai Prakash (The Diva). We all were worried that will the girl chosen can do justice to Sharon's character? Can give us our SwaRon back? will we ever get our SwaRon which we have we wished for? Wil the girl be called Dancing Diva? Will she be able to dance? And that's when Palki Ma'am gave us the BEST reason to smile! Vrushika Mehta in the form of Sharon.
and I still remember the angel in white, the gorgeous and extremely beautiful Vrushika Mehta enter in our lives as our New Sharon. Yaadien is her first dance sequence in D3 and that's when we all SwaRon fans ready to give this 19 yrs old new comer a chance because of the purity we saw in her dance, the grace in her evry move, the emotions which Sharon had to have, she showed all perfectly.
ShanCedon choreography and Palki Ma'am direction make this dance so beautiful. I have never ever heard this song before this but the day VruShan performed on this song I fall in love with it.They did justice and this performance is still the best DUET of them for me and very special to me

Happy Yaadien Anniversary 🤗

well written
-Jasmita- thumbnail
Guys res hatodona jiska bhii hai