VruShan: Yaadein Hume yaad aati hai (Yaddien Anniversary)

Posted: 10 years ago
credits - Murmil Creations 
First Thank You Swathi dii for giving me the topic name !!
VruShan - Yaddein Anniversary 

9 January 2013 we saw one of the best dances in d3 , it was the dance that brought tears in our eyes.The dance which made us understand Sharon's Real Fellings for Swayam , and it was the dance in which we saw our angel Vrushika Mehta dancing for the first time . 
We saw VruShan As SwaRon there dancing for the first time and it was the sequence which made Vrushan took our hearts away , they made us fall in love with them . 

She was coming down from the stairs , upset , hurted . She Din't wanted to be Rude to Swayam ,She was remembered all the special moments she spend spent with Swayam .

She started dancing to remove her all pain she was going through .She was sad while dancing too . 

She started walking and just closed her eyes and felt Swayam's presence . He was coming . She opened her eyes and looked back and saw swayam there . She just Ran towards him and hugged him . And she started dancing as if she was dancing with him in real . But she was only Dreaming about him .She needed him that time . She was also happy to see him. She also wanted to talk to him , she wanted to spent time with him but could't do it .

She wanted him, she wanted to meet him, she wanted to tell him how much she missed him. She wanted to go straight into his arms . But she could not do that , yes she could not do that.Yes  She was talking to him rudely . But it hurted her when she did that . She was doing that because she was suffering from asthma , doctors told her not to dance anymore , she wanted to tell this to Swayam but always a thought came to her mind , if she would not dance , he would also not dance and she could not see him like that , she would not tolerate that he would leave dance because of her . 

Guys , Today is 9 January when we saw our Vrushan as SwaRon dancing for the first time this was a Beautiful Sequence .Expressions were Perfect . Vrushika and Shantanu created a magic . Their chemistry .Everything was Perfect . Vrushan has a magic in them . They make us cry , dance , smile , blush . They make SwaRon more beautiful . They  define perfection .
I have never seen such a humble people in my life . 

Yaadien was cherographed by Shantanu and Maccy . So thank you for such a brilliant cherography . And thank you Vrushika Mehta and Shantanu Maheshwari for making our SwaRon More beautiful . You Guys Rock . Proud to be A VRUSHAN FAN

Edited by -Jasmita- - 10 years ago

Yaadien was a breathtaking sequence.  Two angels in white.  Dancing Brilliantly,  Dancing as if there is no tommorrow. 

It was a pure contemporary act.  The lifts,  the stunts everything was done beautifuly by vrushika and shantanu. 

The song was perfect To the sutitation.  
Special mention to our angel who gave awsome expressions and done brillant contemporary moves. 

Shantanu and Vrushika Love them loads. 

Enjoy the breathtaking dance sequence again 

Yaadein😳

Happy Yaadien anniversary everyone !!!!

So this post is made for celebrating yaadien sequence , so u can share ur views . 
Love u Vrushika and Shantanu 

Yaadein was a song which most of us never knew but suddenly just in a day it became so famous n loved by so many people. .
Its a song which brought new hope in our life with swaron n Vrushan. .
Everyone had doubts if Vrushika could play d role of sharon n how is she as a dancer. .
But through yaadein she made many hearts skip a beat she nailed it with her moves n expressions. .
Dats Wen v all came to know how strong she is as a dancer. .
N from den on started her journey, swaron new journey n our journey with swaron. .
From yaadien till today she has been only getting better n better with each passing day. .
It sure is one of d brilliant dances of d3 n swaron. .
Shancedon choreography was mind blowing. .
N Vrushan executed it brilliantly. .

At d end just wanna say

HAPPY YAADEIN ANNIVERSARY TO ALL πŸ₯³
Only thing left now with us swaron fans is YAADEIN. .

YAADEIN of beautifull happy n intense Swaron scenes n dances 😳
Its somethin which v all would cherish forever 😳
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
First of all happy Yaddien Anniversary guys...πŸ₯³
Now coming to VruShan awesomeness...god tht ws such a pure performance...well i never ever heard tht song n thn on the day when vrushan performed...all i can say is i luv tht song...😳
Vrushika and Shantanu just nailed it in that performance...
M so happy that  of VruShan gave us such beautiful memories to remember...luv Vrushan...😳
P.S. jasmita beautiful post dear...n these caps...
Edited by bhavz_vrushan - 10 years ago
Thank you Swathi dii for giving me the topic name 
and guys Res hatado first page se please

Baatein bhul jati he...yaadein yaad aati he..ye yaadein kisi dil-o-janam ke chale jane ke baad ati he...these ar much more than just words...Happy Yaadein Anniversary guys...😊

edited page 1Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

Yaadein was a song which most of us never knew but suddenly just in a day it became so famous n loved by so many people. .
Everyone had doubts if Vrushika could play d role of sharon n how is she as a dancer. .
But through yaadein she made many hearts skip a beat she nailed it with her moves n expressions. .
πŸ₯³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
well said shilpa dii.  yaddie was just an unknown song to me but vrushan made me fall in love with that so ng <3