Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Important Links for MISSION JUSTICE (Page 6)

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
message posted on google+,may be written by sheila di

To,

Karan Singh Grover

C/O 4 Lions , PH of Qubool Hai

C.C   ZEE TV

Dear Karan,

I know you may have your reasons for leaving and even understand that the allegations towards you are wrong, but, I am sorry I have to fight for your comeback to Qubool  Hai. I have Invested one year of my life to Qubool Hai just like millions of other fans across the world only because YOU were there.

As per your role Asad Ahmed Khan, I have got angry when you were angry, I have laughed when you laughed, I have cried and felt the pain when you cried, I have loved when you have loved and I have waited with patience to see you get married to your lady love just as you waited patiently. I swear I will not let anyone take that away from me or any of my fellow friends who are also fans of YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER. We want our Kabhi back to create our ASYA and to see them married in the end.

NOBODY CAN, WILL AND will be ALLOWED to replace you as ASAD as my fellow Fan friends and I are not going to accept it.

For the last 5 days, I and my friends have not slept or had proper meals nor left our homes as we have joined hands to fight for you our Hero and Star. We have been working day in day out and we have garnered enough support locally and in foreign countries including Media support. We are still working now. We have trended none stop and are still doing so. We have a FB page dedicated to this cause which has garnered even more support and our numbers are increasing day by day. We have called, messaged, tweeted and done everything in our capacity to create awareness of the injustice done towards you.   We want you back on the sets of Qubool Hai and there is no compromise there.

Nobody can or is capable of replacing you. Even if you ask us to support that person, we will not but if you insist, I am sure going to start hating you and would not want to be your fan ever again. No matter how good a show you put up. I am sure with the same sentiment many of the other fans will also feel the same as me and you are going to lose an unimaginable number of true fans. Fans that are willing to go to any extend to stand by you and for you.

Karan Singh Grover , Please come back and finish Qubool Hai as we love you not just as Karan Singh Grover but we also Love you as Asad Ahmed Khan.  A duplicate can never replace an original and we are asking you our original star to stay back and finish the show for us.

Your most loyal and Loving FAN ( Many more share this same sentiment and I speak for all of them)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swapno

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Raj Baddhan Tweet

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but ZEETV has confirmed to me that #KaranSinghGrover is NOT returning to QuboolHai despite rumours. 
annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
finally at 5th position 
sigh
#Welcome2014
#WeLoveGaushal
#varunsays
#LazyNinjaWelcomes2014
#TheBestActorKSG
Rs 220
Happy New Year
LPG
Sanjay Nirupam
CAG 
annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
maha s letter
Dear Zee,
Before you delete this message. Do read the message Im willing to convey on behalf of many.

Being a well known and influential network, this irresponsible attitude by your organization is shocking. Qubool Hai tsunami that hit the audiences in the subcontinent and internationally in equivalence, has lost its main lead due to your negligence. Karan Singh Grover was apparently blamed by channel as "unprofessional", "drunkard" on sets, and a source of tantrums. You claim him to be an individual who's not loyal to his fans. In fact his own colleagues like Surbhi Jyoti, Shalini, and Neha Laxmi denied that he portrayed such behavior. 
An actor with amazing persona and emotive expressions that fascinated the masses was "sacked" by your channel. Excuse me but you people are no one to sack a "Superstar"!! In fact it's your channels ego that's overpowering over the fans demands. An actors' health is a an alarming situation. If he was keeping unwell, a medical leave could have been granted. Negotiations could have been done at your part to avoid this ugly spat and unforeseen circumstances. However the channel chose an easy route to defame Karan Singh Grover by tweeting and publishing demeaning material. Does your channel even care that someone's livelihood can be affected? 
In fact TRP's are dropping due to illogical tracks and content with no proper conclusion. Why weren't the creatives fired? A factual statement is that people were only tolerating the stupid tracks just for a glimpse of KSG on screen. Audiences are not glued to TV screens to watch Razia, Haseena and Tanveer overpowering the main leads. This qubool hai is not the one which fans loved in initial 6 months period. It was only the chemistry of Asad and Zoya that created havoc. Sadly now you people have created it into a mainstream saas bahu chaos.

In conclusion fans only want Karan as "Asad Ahmed Khan" and not some average actor. KSG has given more than 100% and soul to this role. He's irreplaceable!! Value your lead actors otherwise everyone shall leave. I along with millions demand an apology for derogatory statements and accusations against Karan. If u cant bring him back then do us a favor shut down this show. Either way low TRP's in a couple of weeks will force u too! Give respect and you'll gain some in return.

We fans will not accept a Duplicate Asad. Only Karan Singh Grover for Asad!!

Awaiting your response.

Maha B.
Pakistan
swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Posted by Preethi

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Ajay Bhalwankar quote from TOI

Ajay Bhalwankar, the Content Head of Zee TV told PTI, "No actor can hold shoots or dictate their terms and conditions to an extent that it hampers the show. We have initiated legal action and will announce his replacement soon."

Go to top