Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShilpsRed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hrishikesh Gandhi leaves Qubool Hai!
Hrishikesh Gandhi has been the DoP (Director of Photography) for television shows like Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Humse Hai Life, Qubool Hai, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 1 and Season 2, The Buddy Project and Beinteha.
The man who has been a big part in making Qubool Hai what it is today, and who has delivered the most beautiful scenes of the show ever, is now working towards shooting the last scenes of the show.
Apparently Hrishikesh is leaving Qubool Hai and won't be working on the show anymore.
When we spoke to Hrishikest Gandhi, he said, "A beautiful journey countdown starts for me, I will miss Qubool Hai. The reason I am leaving is that, I am setting up new shows. I will miss everything about the show".
Well we are sure that the fans will miss the magic created by Hrishikesh Gandhi as well.
Writer: Nadia

http://www.urlremoved/hrishikesh-gandhi-leaves-qubool-hai/
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mamta di's vision

Sheila ! i wonder how much pressure Zee put on Dilshad/ Shalini to say all this ? But we want to tell her this audience is NOT SO FICKLE ! WE WILL NEVER REPLACE KARAN FROM HIS SPACE >>>NEVER !!!! And like her we too will be saying '''arre hummey Karan yaad aagaya " if we watched QH anymore ! But we are NOT WATCHING AND WILL NEVER WATCH UNLESS KARAN IS BACK ! 

THAT IS FOR SURE .

Shalini is absolutely incorrect in her assessment of the prevalent conditons in the industry. Audience DO NOT accept changes in their stride and move on ! This has been firmly established in many cases ! She mentions Mihir Virani ( some homework has been done by the Channel before giving her the script for the IV ! ) But Balaji was forced to make changes before they found Ronit Roy ...the first replacement was rejected outright by the audience ! We too have a memory Zee !!! In the same serial there was such an uproar when Smriti left and was replaced by Gautami and Ekta had no choice but to reinstate SI ! We are yet ruing the departure of Mohnish Bahl ( and it is two years on ) as Ashu from KTLK ! The replacement who was a fairly popular actor in his own space has not yet surfaced from  the beating he got as the diehard supporters of MB refused to watch their beloved serial after the unfortunate change over due to the Channel/PH's obduracy . It is no wonder that Rajan Shahi who has resurfaced after that sorry debacle on ZEE with another show does not mention KTLK which he used to flaunt as his best work ever ! Now he does not  want the audience to link him to it lest they boycott his new show too .

There are other examples . The truth is that whether replacements will work or not is based on the brilliance of the actor .In all the cases I have mentioned these were artists of high calibre who stamped strong signatures on their roles ...they were irreplaceable .

Karan is in the same league .He has been through an identical situation in his iconic Dr Armaan Mallik days . The PH then had the wisdom and the sagacity to face the truth and get him back ! 

Unfortunately Zee Czars even though they preach 'Vasudev Kutumbakam' do not have the vision to practice what they preach or they would have dealt with this in a more dignified manner . 

There is still time to retreat and get back to the good old days of QH .RV's injury gives them an opportunity to mend fences with Karan .He will I am certain be back as he grows into the character and makes it his own. He will not let the Channel/Gul or his fans down .

As the first step they can cancel airing the new entry tomorrow and make everyone happy ...including themselves . 

They can bring in a replacement in a Season 2 ..break ke baad !

Come on ZEE ! What are you waiting for ? We are with you if you bring him back!!!!

Drisiya's saying

As much as I love shaliniji I disagree with her.She is talking too much like she has no other way than to convince us.But u have to understand shaliniji..this show is not going ahead for betterment it is going ahead for degradation...Nothing is gonna be smooth without the central pillar and the strongest character of the show which WAS played by the strongest actor in the industry.For me Asad is not the CENTRAL character anymore unless Karan plays it.

Vaash Di

More ???
This is sooo what we will expect !
The eleventh hour is approaching . 
Why don't they interview the Fans. ?
       Sorry we will not be watching !

Priya

my feelings exactly, which world is she in😑

Swapno

Sorry I am not agreeing with this...Adaptation yes...people are now used to this silly tricks so do not react. The thing is...people do not react before because there was none for listening. Now we have internet and we react...this generation is not idiot...😑

Sorry no offence to shalini but I guess she is getting more spaces now...as KSG, Shabnam left...so she is doing all this...I am angry with her statement..I know she can't say anything but fact is missing him missing him is not the solution.and accept new one also...😑 πŸ˜‘

Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Trinidad & Tobago Weekly News

howard hughes
1/9/14
Hello Vashtie,

This is Stacy writing from Trinidad & Tobago Weekly News. This is our email address in which you can send the article to.

Regards,

Stacy M.
Sales Assistant
Global Media Marketing Group
Office: 347-221-0607
Email: [email protected]