Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Important Links for MISSION JUSTICE (Page 17)

v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Ok Gals ,
Listen UP.

Karan has directly told us that ZEE is at fault and No one else. He is not guilty thats why he is asking us to keep on fighting for him as he can't do it himself.

Now this is one promise i will make, That is all those who stand by him and for him now and till we win this one for KSG, I will ensure that when I do meet him I will Get His personal Autograph and a phone Conversation with him immaterial where in the world you reside.

Gugu shall keep a register of all people who has supported our cause without leaving halfway.

It is understandable that some may have exams and college and that we accept as long as whenever you are able to, you are here giving your team STRENGTH .

Attacks on all 3 rd party shall cease immediately and whole attack only on ZEE from this moment on.

I now understand what has happened and since i have worked with ZEE before, They wanted him out cause he is expensive so what better way to get rid of him. The could find anyone till recently but they frustrated him and did not give him screen space and all and when they found a replacement they kicked him out.

v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Confirmed: #KaranSinghGrover has denied wife #JenniferWinget is leaving #SaraswatiChandra for his next project. He said "all false"
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
SHEILA DI'S MESSAGE:
Hey No giving up DARLINGS. 
Everything they do now will be to break the spirits of FANS. Articles have started coming in our favor and that's a positive sign. Even if RV comes on on 10th we haven't lost. 

Imagine after doing 2 or 3 weeks of shoot and he has to leave for KSG to come back , won't the victory be sweeter. Dancing
v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

v.s.k_fangirl IF-Dazzler
v.s.k_fangirl
v.s.k_fangirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
One thing is clear that Karan is ready to come back and finish QH . 
He supports the PH totally and has confirmed indirectly that it is the Ch to blame .

MSG BY MAMTA DI

He approves our fight for him to be back and has thanked us ...that implies he is OK with our request to ZEE to bring him back

Zee spread many rumours to throw us off track by saying Karan had other plans :
Jenny and him were forming a PH of their own and would be back with a show together
Karan was chosen for a Prakash Jha movie 
Jenny was leaving SC

But Karan has negated all of them ... his  msg to us is that he is free ...and it seems he is back in Mumbai  and ready to work again and finish his role in QH.

He has asked us to carry on our crusade !

So we should continue girls ! 

Do not give up ! 

First step is to quit watching QH till Zee re-instates KSG !
Gulaabo IF-Sizzlerz
Gulaabo
Gulaabo

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
SHARED BY KYPH 21:
none of us live in mumbai,  and there is that KSG fan club on twitter that has 6000 followers that wont even help. they are more bothered about collecting wishes for his birthday. i am really annoyed with them. and loads of these people believe all the nonsense. 
he says i want to quit afte 3-4 months and they all leave him now saying he wanted to quit us anyway. i cant believe they dont realize that he was willing to complete the story for them. 
DO NOT EVEN WATCH THE SHOW ON YOUTUBE OR ANYOTHER MEDIUM CAUSE EVEN THAT INCREASES THEIR TRPs, 

right now we want them down.
please make sure you ask everyone to UNSUBSCRIBE TO ZEE thats the only way to get them down.

Go to top