Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Important Links for MISSION JUSTICE - Page 26

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
SHARED BY COOLGALS92
hey guys I just called zee...
so a man picked up.. I was like.can I speak with Dimple mam... 
he asked me where am I calling from.. I said Pune.. 
then I said am a KSG fan... 
so he immediately forwarded the phone to her..

dimple mam asked me ki kya hua..
so I told her that am an ardent KSG fan and we are not at all happy with whatever is going on
I also told her that most of us have stopped watching Qubool hai and its been about 2 weeks now
I also added that all the fans want the actual Asad Ahmed Khan back..
and I would be obliged if you will pass on this message to the higher authorities of Zee and also to the Production House on a serious note in behalf.of all the fans

she was actually very polite to me and told me that she would definitely forward it...
I really hope she does it.. and sticks to her words..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gulaabo thumbnail
MILLI'S SUGGESTION:
mujhe letters chahiye..from diferent countries aspects..
Like diferent viewers from diff country are writing
usme unsubscription likh ke kahi bhi ek jagah khali rakhni hai.
Like the total number of unsubscription from my country is _ aise..
So we can fill coreect detail

Ab suno ye leter alag alag log likhenege..
coz we want it to be diferent and donot match it.

pehle ye kro fir age batati hu..time hai bas ek ghnta.

tokoi ye info nikalo ke qh ke audience actualy kahakaha tak hai..i mean nepal ,america..etc..aise..
Gulaabo thumbnail
OUR DILEMMA...BY MAYEESHA:
See Mili..I could write for Bangladesh..but the thing is only me and Swapno api have unsubscribed.Maine apne jitne bhi family members ko bola unsubscribe karne ko,they were like ek show ke liye hum baki shows to nahin chhod sakte.Aur waise bhi meri country mein abhi itni zyada political unrest chal rahi hai,logon ko fursat hi nahin hai kisi aur chiz ke baare mein sochne ki. 

To ab bata mai kya karoon?ya kya likhoon?
Gulaabo thumbnail
Guys Shabnam aka shireen left QH ðŸ¥³Tc article 

SHARED BY GUGUMINTI!!

Gulaabo thumbnail
SHARED BY PREETHI:
After KSG's exit; more drama in Qubool Hai; Shabnam Sayed quits over creative differences

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/after-ksgs-exit-more-drama-qubool-hai-shabnam-sayed-quits-over-creative-differences 
Gulaabo thumbnail
SHARED BY -KSGSMITTEN-
Another article! Our struggle is being noticed now! Though these BollywoodLife people seem like Zee's reps. 
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shared by Crazy4Asya

I CALLED ZEE...BUT WHEN I SAID I'M KSG FAN, THAT GIRL IMMEDIATELY DISCONNECTED THE CALL!!😡

Shared by Sheila di

But Dimpu speaks to me very sweetly everytime i call. 
Next you call say you want to speak to dimpu or narendra. If they ask you regarding what. Tell the JODHA AKHBAR.  

Then when someone comes to the line ask them when they gonna throw Rajat for drunkardness and unprofessionalism. The say acha maybe he is not as expensive as KSG so you do not need to. Aise unlogo ko irritate karna.

Shared by Anushka

WTH with this zee... I called zee firstly they spoke well. 
I had started with good convo but latter that lady wasn't talking good. 
I said being a viewer I have right to raise my views and voice... 
Got that lady really pissed off and baammm... 

Haha read Shabnam left the show... Koi bhi chodega if you won't give proper screen space... now channel will completely blame her and point her professionalism... 

Yaar my mail account is not sending any mail to zee... aisa kyu... 

I have a local cable network.. tell me how can I unsubscribe Zee 

Shared by Neha

But Dimpu ne mixed reaction diya mekko toh 2/3 pehle
I told her kya aap bhi Zee ke tarah hai...
she said yes
thn i said matlab aap bhi unprofessional hai
She - excuse me
Me - Excused ... Khud badlo and phir channel ko sudharo 
and line went dead 

Shared by Mayee

Achha guyz..I have an idea!well,I made few of my friends call zee as well.ab un mein se ek ne kuch zyada hi chalaki dikhayi..and just for fun she recorded her convo with zee😲she will be sending me the recording,when I get it, I'll give.

Now I was thinking,can we do this as well?like next time you call,if you can,record the convo.so that later if need be,we can spread it somewhere.what do you guyz think about it?

Shared by Sue

My reply to Bollywoodlife article "Will Zee TV give in to public demand and ask Karan Singh Grover to come back to Qubool Hai?"

Wow ... Amazing spin. The network has a huge reality check in store if they think that changing the character of AAK is as simple as changing a shirt. It's not about giving the new guy a chance and it's definitely not about acceptance. We will never accept the negative way this all transpired and we will forever accept KSG in every way, shape and form!!! I am an international viewer and am absolutely disgusted with ZeeTV and have unsubscribed from their network and will not support any of their programming until they rectify this situation to our satisfaction. I sent feedback to Zee via email & received no reply. I made an international call to Zee in Mumbai and was kept on hold and then my call was abruptly disconnected as soon as I identified my reason for calling. How professional is that? People in glass houses should not throw stones. And when you wrote this article did you pause to consider what is motivating the fans to continue on in the face of so much adversity? Our conviction to this cause remains strong and we will continue undaunted. Zee and the media can take that to bank. There is still time to fix things and bring back KSG to finish the story on a positive note. Trust me ... the show won't make it even that far without KSG. And the network won't give a second thought to those 200plus jobs when they close up shop due to lack of TRP!
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Done from thread 1 to 7😊 Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.mu.ac.in/mcn.pdf
address of all mumbai newspapers