we will fight all ny8 we will fight all n8 
zee ki bajate raho zee ki bajate raho
Posted: 10 years ago
VaasH di's advice

Ok Us customers call this.# 
800 333 3474
Explain the situations and tell them what your grievances are 
All about what the did with the leads 
They are placing each complain to Zee I told them we are on a campaign to pull all subscribes out from the Hindi Network 
Follow the prompts
Say u don't have you're acct in front if you but to expect this if Zee does not fix the show we have already started to unsubscribe
They are expecting the calls 
Start calling please
Bombard the phone lines get friends and family to call
A. Hinjlal Seher was hopeless
You know what angers me the most, that I, after begging my mother and father to watch QH with me, and now when they said me "Lets watch this week episodes" And I after twisting my wrists and standing in front of them awkwardly said that the actor who played Asad is...ill and now they are changing him, I have stopped watching it from past 2 weeks...If you want to watch it, watch it on net...!!! 
I feel so damn guilty for making them watch it and will never let them watch it completely...My mother is ok with it as she always said that Indian's shows main haal nahi hai...But I don't know about my father as he did like QH a lot...Damn you Zee...

Sue was mad

I am sooo mad right now!!! I won't see the clips but from everything I have read my blood is boiling! So now they will try to give a story and LM is back for direction ... But try as they might MITWA and Mangulpur wala Asad are possible only with KSG. We have heard him say many times that he get too much into the character to the point of it being unhealthy for him emotionally and where he got hurt physically too. So try as they might the PH and channel won't get that again unless they bring back KSG. As for the fickleness of viewers ... I just can't understand it. How can people forget and move on so quickly? For my part I have quit QH, quit the channel but will never quit being a huge KSG fan. For those of you who are passionately fighting for others that feel like I do ... You have my sincere gratitude and good wishes. Hoping against hope that you will succeed!

Mamta di- Angel

Girls please stay calm ! 

Do not bash anyone :) 

The ultimate weapon is in your hands ..to see or not to see QH !! 

I have not watched since the day the announcement was made of Karan's exit. Have not even read any WUs.There is not much in the story that everyone keeps writing about .QH is an immensely regressive show where an entire culture has been projected in a poor light .Came to watch with much expectation but was immensely disappointed with the story and the execution.Except for the delightful beginning with Asad,Zoya ,Dilshad ,Nazma there has never been anything to hold me there ...as soon as Tanveer entered the show it has been all downhill with one irrational track after another.

It was only ASAD or KARAN who kept me hooked to the show . 

He is an amazing talent and it is a pity that we do not get to see him on screen as much as we should .

He can not be replaced by anyone . No one give the range of emotions as perfectly as he can.He holds his audience spellbound.

With no disrespect to RV ...he will always be the second best ! Comparisons with Karan will endure for those who watch ...but many will leave with Karan for sure .

Zee has not done any favour to itself by this high handed behaviour ...espcially to bring his personal life into the equation.How come all these traits of Karan ( if true ) did not bother them while he was being milked to get the audience for QH ? 

Knee jerk re-actions from the Head of a family ( as Zee claims to be ) do not ever fetch positive results ...as we are about to see. 

There is still a chance to end the ASya track perfectly ...please bring Karan back to conclude season one ..take a break and then work with replacements. 

That would be the mature way to handle this crisis ...we do not throw out a member of the family when he is ailing .Family members can not be replaced.

Believe in Vasudev Kutumbakam ..walk the talk !
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
BN Article- "Karan Singh Grover's exit from 'Qubool Hai'; Who is really to be blamed?"

Another star exit, another media circus, another blame game between the television channel and the star and the only one who loses anything is the FAN. Unfortunately this time the sequence of events has hit the only serial I used to watch, Karan Singh Grover starrer 'Qubool Hain'. For 12 months every day I have sat in front of my TV at 9.30 pm, laughed with the lead pair of 'Qubool Hain'- KSG and Surbhi Jyoti (SJ) as Asad and Zoy and cried in their turmoil and made them a part of my life. 

On 26th December, I woke up to sensational articles where Zee TV claimed that KSG, the 'bad boy of Indian TV' has been sacked from the serial, due to unprofessionalism. Slandering of the star to the lowest depths followed, with the actor refuting the claim by citing ill-health. I don't know who is right and who is wrong and frankly I don't care anymore. As a fan I feel let down, because I was watching the serial only for a closure to Asad and Zoya's love story, the next steps in their union and the realization of their destiny. 

Sadly this has become the state of Indian Television. All serials start off brilliantly with immense promise and somewhere in the middle they get lost in the maze of TRPs, cheap publicity and making what sells. 'Qubool Hain' started off as a drama that aimed to destroy misconceptions about the Muslim culture, to make a statement against orthodoxy, going beyond appearances and portray a changing generation that challenges stereotypes. I started watching the serial because its main protagonist, Zoya Farooqui was a jeans wearing, very modern women, raised in the US, yet very close to her culture and roots. The story moved on with her clashes with the very orthodox, Asad Ahmed Khan and how she changed his conservative thinking and start of their love story. 

However, somewhere down the line the serial became lost in multitude of vamps, warring families, crude language and events that in real life are unfathomable. Slowly it lost its creativity and that eventually drained the morale of the leading cast, leading to exit of one good actor after the other. And then came the final blow with KSG, the main crowd puller and heart-throb of millions deciding to call it quits/sacked by the channel. I am not a die-hard KSG fan, having never seen him before 'Qubool Hain' but as Asad Khan, he was unmatched. 

All the parties - channel, production house and the actor, I am sure are at fault. 'Qubool Hain' will still continue but has lost its essence. Even today if I watch American serials like 'Friends', 'X-files' or for that matter the earlier Indian serials on Doordarshan - 'Farman', 'Fauji', 'Kashish', I get a smile on my face, relieving those memories. This cannot be said for Indian TV today, it is so far removed from the reality of an emerging young generation, urban or rural. In which household, do women only gossip, manipulate or scheme, all wives have no desire to be career oriented, men are mama's boys and evil seems to overpower good intentions continuously and repeatedly? Where are the moral values of right and wrong, reflection of aspirations of modern women, changing generation of men and a multitude of other issues that affect lives of millions in these shows? 

Till Indian Television comes out of this rut of daily soap operas, driven by TRPs - this cycle of incomplete stories, exit of actors, changing loyalties of audience and the muck that follows is unlikely to end. I wish both Zee TV and Karan Singh Grover all the best, hoping against hope that some lessons are learnt by the industry. 
SHARED BY shishiksg:
guyz than boycoot i thnk v can use vl never see zee i guess
see this link u can see the word never here
i thnk it vl help us