Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ALL INTERNATIONAL VIEWERS. CALL THIS NUMBER. 9843366349.
This is the number the female at production house gave
annanyaksgian thumbnail

Zee no : 022 24955555 / 022 24943416
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

letter by ananyaksgian

Everybody know about the replacement about karan singh grover and the words zee using against him.its not tolerable they way a leading channel defaming an actors reputation,using his name and false rumours they wanted to gain some publicity which is much needed for their sinking show which is still running for the name karan singh grover.

They called him unprofessional,don't come on set,problem with co star but his costars denied saying thay have not seen any such behavior.even the new guy also said its karan who convinced him.

Zee also accused him of drunked on the set,but in all the behind the scene segment,interviews we have never seen such behavior ,no costars complained about him,not even the two ayan who left the show.

He even present on last 300 episodes celebration with the producer gul khan,the producers and co stars have no problem with him

According to karan his contract ended and he was working for his frnd gul only,and he is shocked to see this low,dirty behavior of the channel

Its clear zee is afraid of loosing the audience after karan left and it also hurts their ego that he wanted to leave,some days ago karan himself said he have less scene as there is so many people in the show.last year we have seen his dedication,hardwork portraying asad s character,media who present during the shoot also agree with that.he is not doing any show or something so there is no reason he will not give time to his show,his character sidelined from the time of zoyaan track,the story revolves around ,zoya,haseena bi etc.and if zee replacing him for his unprofessional behavior,then why on earth karan talked ad convinced the new guy

We the fans really hurt to see the words the channel using against a respected actor,for their own gain.if they wanted to replace him ,replace but give some respect.he is not a new comer,we know him from dmg days and I know media like sbs,sbb,also know the person he is.

So a sincere request to the media to help us fight against the cheapness and find the truth.channels strategy of gaining popularity is ok but not by ruining an actors image

Because he don't deserve this,karan singh grover don't deserve this,we want justice,we want apology from zee

annanyaksgian thumbnail
tweet link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3870420
important info about tweet
A.Hajnal has PMed me this about Tweeting please have a look and take into account her suggestions..

My idea was to make a new account which can be used only to tweet news about trending...That way everyone will know where to find news about trending... 

1st :- About the date, time and what to trend..Give not tomorrow's date but the after tomorrow, so that way we have one day to make sure everyone knows the about what we are trending and when...

2nd :- As I said before, you guys need to set the date and time...But you don't have to give the the time of ending...Like we did today...From 9  to 10...And many people stopped around 10...So you have to give the date and time but say that we have to tweet till it doesn't trend...

3rd :- If a person's tweet is retweeted many times, It becomes popular and it's an advantage...So If we open a new account for trends, everyone will retweet a tweet from there but if you didn't like the idea of opening a new account, we have to pick a person who is followed by many, like Oishi or you Ankie, as you are who is managing the twitter trend missions...You have to tell everyone that you will tweet ... and everyone has to retweet it...So write down a tweet when you are posting about new trend...That way everyone will know which tweet we have to retweet...

4th :- People can't use 2 # in the same tweet as it won't counted, many of us didn't do that but I have seen a few tweets where 2 # were used...

annanyaksgian thumbnail

A.Hanjal pm to ani

Hey...
I just wanted you tell you guys (I
am PMing the same PM to
-KSGsmitten- too) somethings I
know about trending... I have been
a part of trending for Shahid
Kapoor since 2 years on twitter so
will tell you everything I know
about it...And then you guys have
to post about this here when you
guys can tell others about the next
trend...
My idea was to make a new account
which can be used only to tweet
news about trending...That way
everyone will know where to find
news about trending...
1st :- About the date, time and
what to trend..Give not tomorrow's
date but the after tomorrow, so
that way we have one day to make
sure everyone knows the about
what we are trending and when...
2nd :- As I said before, you guys
need to set the date and time...But
you don't have to give the the time
of ending...Like we did
today...From 9 to 10...And many
people stopped around 10...So you
have to give the date and time but
say that we have to tweet till it
doesn't trend...
3rd :- If a person's tweet is
retweeted many times, It becomes
popular and it's an advantage...So
If we open a new account for
trends, everyone will retweet a
tweet from there but if you didn't
like the idea of opening a new
account, we have to pick a person
who is followed by many, like Oishi
or you Ani, as you are who is
managing the twitter trend
missions...You have to tell everyone
that you will tweet ... and everyone
has to retweet it...So write down a
tweet when you are posting about
new trend...That way everyone will
know which tweet we have to
retweet...
4th :- People can't use 2 # in the
same tweet as it won't counted,
many of us didn't do that but I
have seen a few tweets where 2 #
were used...
I think that's all but if I will
remember some other info, I will
PM you guys...

guys will come late today.. someone take d responsibility... gugu will come around 12':30 tab taku guys decide... need to go... bye 
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mayesha2217's call conversation with Zee

called zee just now.some operator picked up.I said Dimple ko phone do.He was like she cant talk mam,she is very busy.I said,will you guyz just apologize to KSG already or your ego is so big that you cant see whats good for you only.He was like mam i dont know what you are talking about.i said,hell you do.by now,even an ant in zee would know what we are talking about.Bring KSG back or we would unsubscribe to your channel.the operator was like please mam calm down.you must understand that he cant be brought back.I was like one minute ago you said you didnt know what i was talking about and now you say he cant be brought back.get your head straight first.ya phir din bhar itne jhoot bolte rehte ho tum log ke kab kaun sa jhoot bola yeh yaad hi nahin rehta.he was silent for a moment,then said such language will not be entertained.and i shouted such arrogance will not be tolerated and slammed the phone on his face! 
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tellychakkar website
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/will-raqesh-do-justice-asads-role-qubool-hai-after-ksgs-exit
annanyaksgian thumbnail
by rishika21
  1. zoya farooqui @zoyafarooqui_77

@RajBaddhan all articles saying KSG has a meeting with zee and gul khan are rumours.. Are they????

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

@zoyafarooqui_77 False rumours.

Hide conversation
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    8:12 AM - 1 Jan 14