Frequent Posters

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so u want liplock in first scene😆
risha8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

Ouch, but have you guys seen a more "thanda" first meeting between a bride and the bridegroom to be ever?

I mean no one was expecting them to jump over each other since this a rural village set-up and both of them very expectedly shy but...

The scene left a lot to be desired so much so that i will call it completely thanda...that is not cooolll😆 but cold as in lack of any chemistry.

you better watch first episode  you will get to know  
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
It wasvsuch a sweet scene.
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

Rehne do guys, we have better things to do. 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,rit

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Members are requested to be accommodating of views that starkly contrast those of your own; and agree to disagree in a civil manner. If you dislike any particular post, you may choose to avoid commenting in it instead of targeting the TM.

-RR DT
Dear miss moderator your warnings are not and have not been able to stop personal attacks on me.
I am disappointed and if the trend continues, i may have to respond to such attacks on my own.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ouch, but have you guys seen a more "thanda" first meeting between a bride and the bridegroom to be ever?

I mean no one was expecting them to jump over each other since this a rural village set-up and both of them very expectedly shy but...

The scene left a lot to be desired so much so that i will call it completely thanda...that is not cooolll😆 but cold as in lack of any chemistry.

Yes, the chemistry was not like where you should be reacting they are burning my screen, regardless of it I loved it. it was full of innocence and purity.  😳
VishaD. thumbnail

Dear miss moderator your warnings are not and have not been able to stop personal attacks on me.

I am disappointed and if the trend continues, i may have to respond to such attacks on my own.

Dear Mr Snowman, not everyone will agree with your point of view and some may oppose it just like how you have a different view from everyone. If anyone had made personal attack, bashed or had posted anything offensive, 'Report'. Anyone who tries to take action into their own hands will face the consequences from the DTs and this goes to everyone.

-RR DT
Originally posted by: -VishaD-

Dear Mr Snowman, not everyone will agree with your point of view and some may oppose it just like how you have a different view from everyone. If anyone had made personal attack, bashed or had posted anything offensive, 'Report'. Anyone who tries to take action into their own hands will face the consequences from the DTs and this goes to everyone.

-RR DT

I don't see anyone being deterred by closing of either the topics or such warnings as far as targeting me is concerned.

As per my own observation mods have been more liberal in posts against me whereas i was warned within 2 hours of posting my thread last week.

Threads are closed after running over 3-4 pages...yesterday 3 topics were made specifically targeting me and all that was done was to close the thread.

Mods will have to show that they are impartial and tangible action is taken against members apart from me ofcourse. Right now my trust is shaky towards the DT team
VishaD. thumbnail

I don't see anyone being deterred by closing of either the topics or such warnings as far as targeting me is concerned.

As per my own observation mods have been more liberal in posts against me whereas i was warned within 2 hours of posting my thread last week.

Threads are closed after running over 3-4 pages...yesterday 3 topics were made specifically targeting me and all that was done was to close the thread.

Mods will have to show that they are impartial and tangible action is taken against members apart from me ofcourse. Right now my trust is shaky towards the DT team

I believed that had already informed you that any action we take towards any members is only known to them. We do not go around announcing the actions we take against any members. So while what action is being taken by us is unknown by you, raising an issue about impartial is totally not valid.

We do not take any action just to gain trust of any members. We work only on what is right and wrong and we clearly know what we have to do. Furthermore, issues like this are to be discussed via PM service instead of the open forum. If you shall have further enquiries, you are most welcomed to PM our ( Leviathan)  Channel Moderator with your concern.