PaRun meeting : Thanda scene [NT-PG4] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I mean this scene could really have been easily done and could have really have been breath-taking at the same time...alas it was as cold as ice in Antarctica...
As for Critics : just keep it coming! 
keep making such post..it will increase forum activity. .thanks
Originally posted by Catz.RangRasiya

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3876556
I dnt need to say more

i  think  1 vote  is  from  snowy 😆 * i  am  sure😈*
I guess majority of the ppl loved that scene.. it was sweet.
But may be you are disappointed but no need to worry since the main couple aren't them.

I also want to thank the TM for increasing forum activity .
Originally posted by VIMAL89

I also want to thank the TM for increasing forum activity .

😃
haha..i thought you were Ankita's fan...but turns out that you are Sanaya hater...
btw...since Ankita is great as Laila..you think...am sure she fits the role of Paro as well...pls write to CVs for asking her do that role as well...

oh..what about Takurainsa's role..i am sure Ankita would ace it...romancing with Thakur ...so triple role...

and i am sure Ankita would be great as a good bubbly friend Bindi and the loving mamisa  as  well...

So basically you want Ankita  to play all the roles of  the show...pls write to CVs about it ...all the best...

get well soon...
it seems u have somethg against paro or sanaya only u knows..most of ur post is negative in this forum and instigating fight...hope u stop doing this..if u don't like its ur opinion good but each time trying to create a post just like the vamp in saas bahu drama this is really too much
sorry if i offended u but life is too short to fill negativity
It was a cute scene😊
No offence but v know that there will b firing parud scenes ... v just need to hav patience😊