Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Jhallah Wallah?? Really??

Poll Question: Do you prefer the Old Bolly wedding song sequence in RR or the new?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [28.57%]
10 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler
-Maryam.K-
-Maryam.K-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
As we all know that there will be a song sequence in Rangrasiya on the song 'Jhallah Wallah' from 'Ishaqzaade'. 
I love that song, but I don't want them to perform on it for some reason. I was expecting the old bollywood songs like 'Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali' from 'Zubeidaa' or 'Yeh Ladka Hai Allah' from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' e.t.c. Sleepy

Anyways that's just my opinion. Embarrassed

So the question is: Do you prefer the Old Bollywood Wedding Song Sequence in Rangrasiya or the New Bollywood Wedding Song Sequence in Rangrasiya?

My post looks quiet confusing so to make it clear:
Old Bollywood Wedding Songs include songs from 1880's-2005
New Bollywood Wedding Songs Include songs from 2006-Now

My answer: OLD BOLLYWOOD ALL DA WAYY<33 Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Faerydae

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
A new one. But Jallah's lyrics toh Disapprove This serial is looking old world as of now, so i want them to show it is present day, and the song would help.

decent07-Maryam.K-

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
But this song is too fresh...but mehandi hai...is very common in daily soaps. 

decent07-Maryam.K-

cinnabon Newbie
cinnabon
cinnabon

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
The song in the film is picturized on an actress who plays the character of a prostitute in the film. In the show too, it's Laila who dances to the song and that's the connection. I don't know if no one's figured out that she plays a "naachnewaali" in the serial (the actress said so herself in her interview). And in that setting in that village, when you say naachnewaali, you know that you don't mean someone from Shiamak Davar's troupe really :-) Rudra is clearly that client for this Chandramukhi (as opposed to Paro) who she falls in (unrequited) love with. Also, I think Laila is more a part of Rudra's characterization at this point than a character on her own (which she might be developed into later). To me, that sequence looked like a way to show that he visits such women, wherever he is posted, for his physical satiation - much like most men who stay away from civilization in such places do - and pay for the service.

decent07ayshaomar

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
New song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index