PaRun : One of the weakest scenes - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Do not respond to this any snowy post.she is jealous of Sanaya.
Muah... Aaa gayi meri nanhi pari. 😳

Next week also we will be No#1 in chaskameter. Keep the hatred going.
awesome performance by san 
Ya maybe for you because you like bold scenes i guess... for me it was the sweetest and the most innocent scenes... trust me when i say no one will cry over the loss of laila if it happens but everyone will cry when Varun Sa dies.. thats the essence of the Paro and Varun Sa scene... somethings are beyond praises.
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks for helping to increase Forum activity. 😊

👏 yea thank you! 😆
I think it was great performance from Sanaya she did it quite well she was shy intrigued  and excited  all at the same time  and after Varun said his little poem she was caught off guard .
I respect your View ! but its like u Never 'satisfied' with any scene that has sanaya :) Just saying :) 

anyways Yesterdays scene, both may not had much dialogues !but the their eyes, that Meeting said alot<3 !! im still lost with the beauty
Honestly other thn ArHi not many Scenes or shows can make m cry ! but watching yesterdays episode n BANG Ore Piya started, I started Screaming NO !! Please OMGG :'( !!! they look so beautiful :'( !!!! 

till now i watched the episode 3 times on TV n all the time my reaction is same ! Painful :'(!! sometimes u dont need boldness, u dont need words to make a scene worth !! their presence is enough ! n same happened yesterday !!

never b4 a Comeo scene left this impact on me that yesterday it did :'( 

Did Sanaya dumped you in the past? 😆