•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
😑😑
The divorce episode is a bit too extreme and is difficult to digest.  I wished the writers would have given some serious thought and respect to the marriage institution.  

The misunderstanding between Kittu and Anand was not that serious, which demanded the divorce plot. Such a plan was not expected from the major's family, since the family did look to have very good moral ethics.

I hope the writers re-think this plot and come up with an acceptable story.

The serial was going very well - but dont know why this sudden change of mind  (did they change the writers?)  πŸ˜•
I'm not liking it either!
Hope everything sorts out pretty soon!😊
Agree.DIVORCE= differences occurred, relationship breakdown, DV(domestic violence) or having an affair etc...

Not due to one argument over something stupid.

Hope they patch up things soon too. Missing the ray of sunshine between them.
Agreed! This whole thing doesnt make sense any more! Its like anand is so determined on making "raai ka pahaad" of everything. The cvs r unnecessarily dragging the divorce drama to re-unite shranal n bring sm spice in anki's relationship. What they dnt realize is that this whole thing is far frm reality n it seems as if anand is suffocating in dis marriage n wants to call it quits. Hope they end it soon!
Samjha karo dearo's drama nahi toh TRP nahiπŸ˜†
even i am also not liking it and anand is misunderstanding the whole thing