India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Bheja Fry! (Page 4)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Welcome back DD... I really wonder why Radha is not aware of MJ's death sentence... Is it kaka's genuine concern or something else... even yug doesn't seem to be aware of her existence...if that is the case then he is betraying MJ...
Secondly rape & murder case doesn't hold a ground without a body... I hope CVs give proper justification for that...
I don't think Radha will meet MJ so soon... I think her 1st encounter will happen with Tara... & both might end up supporting each other... but with this Tara is definitely going to feel insecure...
MJ wooing Tara...LOL That would be a treat for us... par lagta nahi CVs itne meharbaan honge... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonal_cbddsoaps

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Wow! U complicated further my already tangled understanding of the show...so many loose ends nd unanswered questions! We can only hope the cvz don't fall into their own trap nd get lost somewhere in the maze called EBI!

Happy new year nd welcome back! I've read a few of ur earlier posts...hope u start making them again!
Xoxo

ddsoapsmisty85

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Such a Brilliant  PostSmile
Hope Radha will clear the mystery soonSmile
I dont think CVs planed for the Love Triangle!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoaps

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Hi Saba good to hv you back Happy New Year to you. Lets see how this Radha track plays out so many questions and articles my head is spinning now.

ddsoapsgirlTalks

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Hey Saba Viraf's AT is at pg 4 here is the link just in case you did not find it till now. 

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hi Saba good to hv you back Happy New Year to you. Lets see how this Radha track plays out so many questions and articles my head is spinning now.
Hey Gauri HugHug
How r u dear?
Missed you so much and thanks for finding the AT .and EBI as always is interestingly unpredictable Wink

Gaurishah

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by Gaurishah

Hey Gauri HugHug
How r u dear?
Missed you so much and thanks for finding the AT .and EBI as always is interestingly unpredictable Wink

I am fine hope u enjoyed yr holidays me all missed u too. Hug 

girlTalks

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Welcome back DD... I really wonder why Radha is not aware of MJ's death sentence... Is it kaka's genuine concern or something else... even yug doesn't seem to be aware of her existence...if that is the case then he is betraying MJ...
Secondly rape & murder case doesn't hold a ground without a body... I hope CVs give proper justification for that...
I don't think Radha will meet MJ so soon... I think her 1st encounter will happen with Tara... & both might end up supporting each other... but with this Tara is definitely going to feel insecure...
MJ wooing Tara...LOL That would be a treat for us... par lagta nahi CVs itne meharbaan honge... LOL

@ bold Exactly for me its No Victim - No Crime - And if no crime then no cuplrit - and no accused too!

Dont know what to expect from CVs now...too much of confusionLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Boond Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index