Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Hey Gauri 🤗🤗
How r u dear?
Missed you so much and thanks for finding the AT .and EBI as always is interestingly unpredictable 😉

I am fine hope u enjoyed yr holidays me all missed u too. 🤗 
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: misty85

Welcome back DD... I really wonder why Radha is not aware of MJ's death sentence... Is it kaka's genuine concern or something else... even yug doesn't seem to be aware of her existence...if that is the case then he is betraying MJ...
Secondly rape & murder case doesn't hold a ground without a body... I hope CVs give proper justification for that...
I don't think Radha will meet MJ so soon... I think her 1st encounter will happen with Tara... & both might end up supporting each other... but with this Tara is definitely going to feel insecure...
MJ wooing Tara...😆 That would be a treat for us... par lagta nahi CVs itne meharbaan honge... 😆

@ bold Exactly for me its No Victim - No Crime - And if no crime then no cuplrit - and no accused too!

Dont know what to expect from CVs now...too much of confusion😆
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

Wow! U complicated further my already tangled understanding of the show...so many loose ends nd unanswered questions! We can only hope the cvz don't fall into their own trap nd get lost somewhere in the maze called EBI!

Happy new year nd welcome back! I've read a few of ur earlier posts...hope u start making them again!
Xoxo

@bold Let's hope...this does not happen...

Thanks will try making posts as soon as I can

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome back dear 🤗aap aur saba ko hum logo ne bahut miss kiya(mai tum-2,id change ki hai isliye bata rahi hoon)...rahi baat show ki to ek baat to pakka hai dear ye mystery girl agar radha hai to puri story ka kabada ho jayega kyoki bahut se baate fir show me bina matlab ki lagengi,sabse badi cheez to ye baap-beti dono ek no. k nautankibaaz prove honge jinhe dekh viewers ko kewal gussa hi aayega😡
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome bak di I have missed u and ur posts. I think Radha was hiding for her safety. She was awaiting for the right tym to make an appearance. I think kaka didn't know at first she was alive abs came to know later that she escaped death and hide her in fear of enemies. I think she is eager to meet MJ and Thad y decided to come to the rally when she came to know MJ is comin
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hey Ebians,

Firstly I am truly overwhelmed by your love and warmth. Aditi, Rama, Sia, Dilsha, Tanvi, Sonal, Gauri and everyone of you...thank you... ...A Big Bear Hug... Missed you all and the forum too...hugs back wid ❤️ pal. Welcome back..so glad to have u back😃

A Very Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year wish to each and everyone one of you. Ditto😛

OK back to EBI...I haven't really caught up with episodes of the last week of Dec...yet will just do an analysis/predictions on the basis of the past few episodes as this new development has really left me confused.plz do write something on the last week of Dec epys.. some summary may be

Well I can't help it...you see I suffer from Cerebral EBI...the bug is such it churns your head like a whirlpool and not sure if I make sense at all!  Phir bhi! haha u bet!

So its confirmed now the girl hiding in Kaka's home is none other than Radha (victim) against whom MJ stands accused of two crimes Rape & Murder.  The article is also out about the actress playing the role. The Radha entry could be to raise TRPs or whatever and that is absolutely fine and might just happen at the next Maha Episode.

Though as of now we are left with No Victim!

After yesterday will Tara be implicated with the gun in her bag. ? What with MJ taking the bullet...will Faheem Chacha prove her innocent?  I hope the CVs have not forgotten this😆 but yeh if they have shown the scene..then there might be significant coming on that

Now the very powerful dialogue by Tara that she would go on to prove him innocent no matter what...does not hold good anymore for me as the victim exposing herself is the one to prove MJ innocent. I doubt aaj ka epy dekh kye may be RP will turn her against MJ

And then what major role is Tara going to play now as she is clueless to Rudra/Kala's shenanigans? But instead Radha who knows a lot more, is all out to expose Rudra (considering all those threatening phone calls) and for sure she has been attacked and left to die. The attack has left her handicapped right now so MJ is bound to sympathize over her physical state and they both would most likely work together as a team to expose Rudra. now MJ has to do another search hunt for Radha..n meanwhile keeping his cards safe..his dadu n kaka safe

This ends up with Tara as a jealous wife and would presume Radha being the reason for MJ pushing her away all this time and then ofcourse with Radha's things in his room makes her believe so. Of course MJ only loves Tara...but would be quite occupied with Radha in bringing justice to her and saving the Shekhawat family wealth.  We would most probably also get to see MJ now wooing Tara and it would be fun! I am lookin fwd for that..will come how digest MJ n Radha stuff..its the need of the story

Where does that leave Yug and his revenge now? Is he going to play a part in exposing Kala?  Why hasn't Radha contacted Yug till date?

Second question is if Radha was at Kaka's place recuperating after the attack, a body of a raped victim was surely planted at the place of crime. Or maybe there wasn't any and the cops are involved in making it all look real. Then the whole rape and murder case file on Radha is FAKE. whoa that can happen... gosh this is sucha refreshing concept... This MIGHT be one possibility..⭐️⭐️

Also even if Radha is not murdered does not mean she wasn't raped. This is not yet known to us. Was this crime ever committed and if so by whom?  And I do hope that the CVs handle this issue in a very sensible and sensitive manner.They better do that in subtle way..warna kachra hojayegaa

And if both these crimes did not take place at all but were made to believe so, but for Radha being attacked by Rudra's men, apart from proving MJ innocent does it leave Rudra & Adi redeemed as well eventually?

Then what about the killing of the eunuch by Kala and the other attacks on Tara & MJ? ab yeh toh Cvs par hain... if their memory is good and wanna pull the show for an year..we won't say a word..can include any scene hey wish to😆as far as MriAra crack the code together😉

Bheja Fry ehhh! hhaa true indeed!

Your views and comments are most welcome...

hugs

dd

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago