Bheja Fry! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _SONA_

Welcome post DD... There is no doubt that this whole radha scenario is a big bheja fry... But this is not something big that we even can't judge ... If she is alive that doesn't mean she is not a rape victim ... I agree on this part... There is no need to long.. The real culprit is adi and RP who helped and hid his crime.. Infact i think RP and adi's friend provoked him to commit such loathsome crime.. And i don't think they will drag Tara's shaq on his hubby wala part so long,.,. Coz one day mj himself will confess his love onwards her that he loves only her.. And nobody can take place of her in his life 😳

Jealous Tara would ofcourse be temporary...but I am sure MJ will start maskofying Tara...would love to see that...all this time its only Tara running after him...πŸ˜›

ddπŸ€— finally u made a post..with so many questions going in my mind too after yesterday article...im unable to write as what to write & what not what will loophole in the show what will be BLOOPERS shown in all this with Radha's entry...This is serious Bheja Fry now happening...
The came on suddenly so many stages aage ..with this radha chick entering...
We had mentally prepared our self to some extent...but with the girl they my mind created an havoc with EBI thoughts..LOL
there r surely goinng to be many loopholes going to remains with Radha's entry many previous scenes r going to be like Bloopers if story starts getting with somewhere...
Radha knows all the truth of Kala/RP..maybe she was only attacked due to this as she knew dark truth of Rp..
Tara might start shak on Mjay loves Radha bcoz he is one staying away from Tara..so uska yeh sochna lazmi hai...
but if she directly asks Mjay about this...which she will as she is like direct on face person...
AT moment Mjay is shot...his life is in danger..Tara life is going to haywire due to this..It Not only AD who will see how much Tara loves Mjay..It was Mjay too c Tara cant live without him or what will happen to Tara if he wont be around...It is hard for her now to live without him...he will get a 1st hand experience LOL what if he is not around...
About Radha coming in picture..she is another character but a catalyst in for 3 main characters...
what Radha really comes out in open isnt a safety issue will occur if she suddenly comes out which i right now doubt..
will she meet Mjay..he might not bring her in open but he will get to know whole truth of RP ..itni jaldi??
Even if he gets to know whole truth i doubt he will easily bring Radha out to prove himself innocent..we havnt know Radha ke saath ab rape sach mein hua bhi tha ya nahi..if it really happen who Adi did??
toh phir Nimmo promise is still there to keep the blame on himself..as he might convience Radha too...
In all this Tara still had to prove her husband right...as she will bring the truth out...
I doubt Cv will take the main tagline out of the show as main tagline still remains It about Tara who has to bring the truth & prove her husband is Innocent..that r promos about...Not ki jispar ilzaam hai woh khud hi bahar aakar bolegi yeh mera hatyara nahi haiπŸ˜†
Maybe Tara see her with Radha thinks about who the girl is do some shak...also im thinking of Toi is really reliable as few days back there was Mala girl entry as Radha...in all this its even not written she is any 2nd lead...which she is not...she wont be so openly coming out...maybe the case wil be like Daadu hiding ..that how Radha too hiding...Tara will chori pakdoing of Mjay LOL matlab bring these things in open...
Abhi it about Daadu too had to be there...which Tara had to bring him home...
Abhi Its Totally Bheja Fry

Originally posted by ddFan2012

Thanks Gauri...and I hope like I said hope she is Radha's twin!...the CVs have really confused us with her speaking in third person and these articles etc etc...

Abb yeh Mala kaun hai bhai?πŸ˜•

There was an article a few days back saying a girl by the name of Mala (forgot her full name) will be playing Radha. 
Originally posted by Gaurishah

There was an article a few days back saying a girl by the name of Mala (forgot her full name) will be playing Radha. 

Hey bhagwan...what confusion...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

ddπŸ€— finally u made a post..with so many questions going in my mind too after yesterday article...im unable to write as what to write & what not what will loophole in the show what will be BLOOPERS shown in all this with Radha's entry...This is serious Bheja Fry now happening...
We had mentally prepared our self to some extent...but with the girl they my mind created an havoc with EBI thoughts..LOL
there r surely goinng to be many loopholes going to remains with Radha's entry many previous scenes r going to be like Bloopers if story starts getting with somewhere...
Radha knows all the truth of Kala/RP..maybe she was only attacked due to this as she knew dark truth of Rp..
Tara might start shak on Mjay loves Radha bcoz he is one staying away from Tara..so uska yeh sochna lazmi hai...
but if she directly asks Mjay about this...which she will as she is like direct on face person...
AT moment Mjay is shot...his life is in danger..Tara life is going to haywire due to this..It Not only AD who will see how much Tara loves Mjay..It was Mjay too c Tara cant live without him or what will happen to Tara if he wont be around...It is hard for her now to live without him...he will get a 1st hand experience LOL what if he is not around...
About Radha coming in picture..she is another character but a catalyst in for 3 main characters...
what Radha really comes out in open isnt a safety issue will occur if she suddenly comes out which i right now doubt..
will she meet Mjay..he might not bring her in open but he will get to know whole truth of RP ..itni jaldi??
Even if he gets to know whole truth i doubt he will easily bring Radha out to prove himself innocent..we havnt know Radha ke saath ab rape sach mein hua bhi tha ya nahi..if it really happen who Adi did??
toh phir Nimmo promise is still there to keep the blame on himself..as he might convience Radha too...
In all this Tara still had to prove her husband right...as she will bring the truth out...
I doubt Cv will take the main tagline out of the show as main tagline still remains It about Tara who has to bring the truth & prove her husband is Innocent..that r promos about...Not ki jispar ilzaam hai woh khud hi bahar aakar bolegi yeh mera hatyara nahi haiπŸ˜†
Maybe Tara see her with Radha thinks about who the girl is do some shak...also im thinking of Toi is really reliable as few days back there was Mala girl entry as Radha...in all this its even not written she is any 2nd lead...which she is not...she wont be so openly coming out...maybe the case wil be like Daadu hiding ..that how Radha too hiding...Tara will chori pakdoing of Mjay LOL matlab bring these things in open...
Abhi it about Daadu too had to be there...which Tara had to bring him home...
Abhi Its Totally Bheja Fry

TanviπŸ€— and let me read your comments and revert back...abb dimaag nahi chal raha hai...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

dd finally u made a post..with so many questions going in my mind too after yesterday article...im unable to write as what to write & what not what will loophole in the show what will be BLOOPERS shown in all this with Radha's entry...This is serious Bheja Fry now happening...
there r surely goinng to be many loopholes going to remains with Radha's entry many previous scenes r going to be like Bloopers if story starts getting with somewhere... You bet there will be bloopers. first the girl calls Kaka and then suddenly Baba
Tara might start shak on Mjay loves Radha bcoz he is one staying away from Tara..so uska yeh sochna lazmi hai...agree
but if she directly asks Mjay about this...which she will as she is like direct on face person...I wonder consider yeh dil ka mamla hai...you know how it is...she had asked MJ earlier who Radha was and he never gave any answers!
will she meet Mjay..he might not bring her in open but he will get to know whole truth of RP ..itni jaldi?? Good question! and yes he might hide her like Dadu
In all this Tara still had to prove her husband right...as she will bring the truth out...IF the rape has happened then the promise remains intact...then yes MJ will force Radha to keep quiet about the culprit..
I doubt Cv will take the main tagline out of the show as main tagline still remains It about Tara who has to bring the truth & prove her husband is Innocent..that r promos about...Not ki jispar ilzaam hai woh khud hi bahar aakar bolegi yeh mera hatyara nahi hai...You have a point here...and I hope Tara is the one to expose and not Radha

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
Nice 2 c ur post after a long time D.πŸ‘
well written, all the points are swirling in mind randomly..ppl have commented/shared/replied differently, 
though i'm still confused n displeased, still think it is not the right time to speculate anything...lets see 1-2 episodes moreπŸ˜•

PS: excited 4 MJ-Tara emotional scene 2nite⭐️
D, you are back πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and finally me too πŸ˜›
Missed all of you and the forum so much.
Wish you all a very happy and belated New Year.

didnt want yesterday's episode and hence cant comment on it.
seems my bheja is still not fried πŸ˜›

Once again , missed all of you so so much.

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

OMG, look who is backπŸ€—

i missed u a lot saba, even 2days back only we were discussing about u..like when u r coming back

happy 2 c u..
much more happening here ..so bheja will v double fried🀣
Dd 
I missed ur post 
So cme here ro say 'Hi to u 

Reg radha ..I don't knw wht to say 
So no comments on tht part πŸ˜†

If she ws radha ,y did the Cvs make her call Raghu as kaka
I hope cvs won't make dialogues just fr the suspense ,atleast in future 
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Missed u a lot Saba 
Yesteday also sonal & me discussed abt uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†