Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

On location video : Saachi gets new contract (Page 5)

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

one week of sad songs on judai and rona dhona and then DV will appear and will say, he will not leave her at any cost... so chill guys do not panic

Even i felt the same & thot to skip one week's episiode which wud be all crap but this is not expected i thot DV wud react immdly coz he is so intelligent & very well aware of Saachi's nature, DV has disappoited me but i hope he wud not let down our hopes & very soon he wud come to Saachi.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanuppaas

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

Vinee...actually I'm not liking anything now.Esp.after reading all the tweets.Only the chemistry was still forcing me to watch the show...but now I will always be apprehensive that will I find any chemistry between the two.YAAR!! how cheap is that SG's hubby.GOSH!! the tweets...and now all these illogical twists.OuchI love this pair so much...that I can't see their chemistry drowning.I liked them y'day.

Why, what did he say?! Shocked
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]Vinee...actually I'm not liking anything now.Esp.after reading all the tweets.Only the chemistry was still forcing me to watch the show...but now I will always be apprehensive that will I find any chemistry between the two.YAAR!! how cheap is that SG's hubby.GOSH!! the tweets...and now all these illogical twists.OuchI love this pair so much...that I can't see their chemistry drowning.I liked them y'day.
[/QUOTE]
By the way what did SG's Hubby tweeted which was so cheap just want to know out of curiousity, guyz can anyone wud update on this.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4

divra4 Senior Member
divra4
divra4

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
what did SG's husband tweet just want 2 no
divra4 Senior Member
divra4
divra4

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@koyel hey really u know what is going 2 happen next pls tell na whether everything WL b ok between DV & Saachi pls pls plspls...

koyelbasu

koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divra4

@koyel hey really u know what is going 2 happen next pls tell na whether everything WL b ok between DV & Saachi pls pls plspls...

Nehi yaar , just kidding.Smile But, Saruv will positively re-unite. It is their love story after all.

divra4

AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by divra4

Nehi yaar , just kidding.Smile But, Saruv will positively re-unite. It is their love story after all.

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indomitablevinee_vineekoyelbasu

Sheela1210 Senior Member
Sheela1210
Sheela1210

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

WU.
Saachi is back home and is giving medicine to grannys. Aaji comments that money is not happiness. Saachi replies that farm brings all happiness to her and it's her top priority.
Saachi gets a call from Mugdha that Mr Mehta has come for the contract which has some problem and Saachi begins to leave.

Then there is SG's interview where she says that Saachi and DV have separated and Saachi herself has pushed DV away but she is sad so she has drowned herself in work. Saachi is not a crying types and understands the value of life so she does cry but not always...instated she wants to improve her professional life now. Grannys are not happy with her decision of separating with DV and Saachi assures them that she is fine.

Thanks Vinee..

vinee_vinee

Go to top