Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjery thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
dont know what to say !!πŸ˜’ lootera got the least nomination and ranveer and montwane missing πŸ˜³ 
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3_4life

If not for Lootera , they should've nominated Ranveer for Ram Leela atleast , I actually liked his performance more in Ram Leela
Im happy that Dhanush, Irrfan, Sonakshi, Rajkumar got nominations , Farhan was expected & probably he'll b the winner.
But how come Dhanush isnt nominated in Best Debut πŸ˜†, wasnt Ranjhaana his first BW movie πŸ˜•

The differences between Ranveer in Ram Leela with those critical acclaimed actors above is those actors carried their movie on their own shoulders. Ranveer shared screen space with Deepika, and unfortunately even with the same quality performances between Deepika and Ranveer, the hype around Deepika was much more than around Ranveer, maybe because she's bigger star than him. Same case with Raanjhaana and Sonam, but in Sonam case, even with big improvement in Raanjhanaa, Dhanush stole her thunder with his pure awesome performance not because with his star power. I'm actually upset that she's not nominated for Raanjhaana

I think it's huge compliment for Dhanush isn't nominated in Debut award πŸ˜†. National Film Award winner get nominated for newbie award would be a huge insult for Dhanush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Storybrooke thumbnail
Ranveer Singh seems to have disappearedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Aditya Roy Kapoor deserved to be in the Best Actor category for Aashiqui 2 rather than the Popular Choice category. The movie itself was overrated but he acted great in it.
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: D3_4life

If not for Lootera , they should've nominated Ranveer for Ram Leela atleast , I actually liked his performance more in Ram Leela
Im happy that Dhanush, Irrfan, Sonakshi, Rajkumar got nominations , Farhan was expected & probably he'll b the winner.
But how come Dhanush isn't nominated in Best Debut πŸ˜†, wasnt Ranjhaana his first BW movie πŸ˜•

But he's a national award winner ! I think it would frankly be an insult to nominate someone like Dhanush in a debut category, i mean Ranjhanaa was NOT his first film. It makes absolutely no sense to nominate someone with a national award for a debut category with all the newbies ! 

I agree with the Ranveer being nominated for RL ATLEAST!  Pata nahi kya bigada hai usne bigaada hai. Did he steal red bull from the jury or something  πŸ€£  Ek nomination ki keemat tum kya jano Screen awards babu πŸ˜­
Edited by Chand_Ni - 10 years ago
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bogus awards πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
NO Ranveer singh for Ram leela or Lootera 

Even Akshay Kumar was better than Aamir and SRK (Special 26) 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lompatmape

The differences between Ranveer in Ram Leela with those critical acclaimed actors above is those actors carried their movie on their own shoulders. Ranveer shared screen space with Deepika, and unfortunately even with the same quality performances between Deepika and Ranveer, the hype around Deepika was much more than around Ranveer, maybe because she's bigger star than him. Same case with Raanjhaana and Sonam, but in Sonam case, even with big improvement in Raanjhanaa, Dhanush stole her thunder with his pure awesome performance not because with his star power. I'm actually upset that she's not nominated for Raanjhaana

I think it's huge compliment for Dhanush isn't nominated in Debut award πŸ˜†. National Film Award winner get nominated for newbie award would be a huge insult for Dhanush πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If u watch ramleela u will notice ranveer had more screen time than deepika and that his performance was more powerful, he was every bit the leading man in that movie and u wouldn't even think he is 4 films old. He was featured in the actors Round table, on anupamas actors dialogue show and featured in every list for top performer of the year for both ramleela and lootera, so it makes absolutely no sense why he was not nominated.
If we are talking bout actors carrying a movie on their own then why was hrithik not nominated and srk and ranbir are?Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Best Film nomination has no Lootera..and Best Actor has no Ranveer..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

Bogus awardsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

NO Ranveer singh for Ram leela or Lootera

Even Akshay Kumar was better than Aamir and SRK (Special 26)

Special 26 was one of the most acclaimed movies this yr but even it didn't get any nominations πŸ˜•
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NO Lootera in music categories?!! W*F
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarak65

If u watch ramleela u will notice ranveer had more screen time than deepika and that his performance was more powerful, he was every bit the leading man in that movie and u wouldn't even think he is 4 films old. He was featured in the actors Round table, on anupamas actors dialogue show and featured in every list for top performer of the year for both ramleela and lootera, so it makes absolutely no sense why he was not nominated.
If we are talking bout actors carrying a movie on their own then why was hrithik not nominated and srk and ranbir are?

I didn't say that Ranveer had same screen time with Deepika. the point is Ranveer shared screen time with Deepika but the hype around Deepika was much more than around Ranveer because she's a much bigger name than him.

With other actors, no one stole a thunder from them. Sonam and Nimrat didn't steal Irrfan and Dhanush thunders. Farhan and Rajkummar carried their movie on their own shoulders.  and IMO Rajkummar, Dhanush and Farhan performances were more powerful than Ranveer in Ramleela, atleast for me. Agree to disagree...

Ranbir and SRK are different case from Ranveer. They're already a huge star and their name were tagged because of promotion factor not because of their performance. I bet that they're not going to win anyway... Ranveer's competitions are Dhanush, Irrfan, Rajkumar and Farhan, not those big names..  Edited by lompatmape - 10 years ago