Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

firstly Dhanush being nominated here isnt out of the blue, pretty much 90% of the ppl here had alwasy speculated him being in the nominess BECOS of his spectacular performance .. there had been long threads on best actors of this years and ppl have repetedly counted Dhanush..

so whats the big fudge now ?.. only becos Ranveer did not get a nomination does not make Dhanush being nominated becos of Rajnikanth.. and by the way Rajnikanth himself never gets nominated for best actors down south whereas Dhanush gets a nominee every single year, so if being related to a big superstar is enuff for a nomination then Salman khan could easily get nominations for katrina every year..

and lets not make a big deal plss, even Hrithik isnt nominated which has definitely made me upset, but Dhanush being nominated here along with Rajkumar rao and farhan aktar is pretty much deserving and expected, and yeah he doesn't need Rajni's influence to make a mark, he himself is a sensation down south and m sure can create his own niche in bollywood..

Awesome post...
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

ye what an insult!!! i think HR award glory days are gone he already got so many till JODHa akbar but eva since guzarrish he has been ignored!!! last year 1 of his career best performance agneepath he got nothing!!!

he was good in Agneepath but his competitors Irrfan, Ranbir & Manoj Bajpai were amazing in their movies PST, Barfii & GOW respectively   Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: D3_4life

i'll be happy if either Dhanush or Farhan wins ..

Farhan will win... Dhanush has no chance!

He would have won Best Debut but I think they are wanting Sushant to win thats why they didn't nominate Dhanush :/
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

firstly Dhanush being nominated here isnt out of the blue, pretty much 90% of the ppl here had alwasy speculated him being in the nominess BECOS of his spectacular performance .. there had been long threads on best actors of this years and ppl have repetedly counted Dhanush..

so whats the big fudge now ?.. only becos Ranveer did not get a nomination does not make Dhanush being nominated becos of Rajnikanth.. and by the way Rajnikanth himself never gets nominated for best actors down south whereas Dhanush gets a nominee every single year, so if being related to a big superstar is enuff for a nomination then Salman khan could easily get nominations for katrina every year..

and lets not make a big deal plss, even Hrithik isnt nominated which has definitely made me upset, but Dhanush being nominated here along with Rajkumar rao and farhan aktar is pretty much deserving and expected, and yeah he doesn't need Rajni's influence to make a mark, he himself is a sensation down south and m sure can create his own niche in bollywood..

I didn't say dhanush got nominated bcuz of rajnikanth, dhanush totally deserves the nomination. I am just saying he is related to him, that's all.
I know we shouldn't make a fuss bcuz these award shows are always biased, but its just frustrating when deserved talent isn't being ignored.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

DB i think its too early 2 think that his glory days r over.. lets wait for Filmfare, m hopeful that he will be nominated there.. and DB if he doesnt get nominated in filmfare also, then also, just look back, he gets a nominee every year, so missing it in one year wont make much of a difference ..
Infact DB, all the topmost actors won nothing since last 3-4 years, thats pretty much fine.. M hopeful filmfare will be much more satisfactory..

IMO instead of Ranbir and SRK, HR and Ranveer must have been nominated... but we cant do much about it...

I'm sure he ill be nominated for best actor popular in Filmfare film fare popular choices are more sorted
DB_reloaded thumbnail

he was good in Agneepath but his competitors were Irrfan, Ranbir & Manoj Bajpai who were amazing in their movies PST, Barfii & GOW respectively  

ye i know he was unlucky!!! bt i still think its his best performance after Jodha akbar KMG 

ye ranbir deserved it last year bt hrithik was unlucky to miss out
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

ye what an insult!!! i think HR award glory days are gone he already got so many till JODHa akbar but eva since guzarrish he has been ignored!!! last year 1 of his career best performance agneepath he got nothing!!!

He had such a tough competition... After Paan Singh Tomar released, it was sure he wouldn't win anything! Last year was really though... Sridevi didn't win anything for EV then how can you expect HR to win who had competition in form of RK, Manoj and Irrfan

i'll be happy if either Dhanush or Farhan wins ..

same here.. Dhanush winning it this year will make me the happiest .. pretty much deserving.. Farhan has higher chances though.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

I think ranveer is getting the snub only cos his father is not related to BW. Yes he is sonam's cousin but his parents are certainly not stars

No I don't think so

His image as in whole is not positive... Also Screen isn't an absolute fan of Ranvver!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Originally posted by: vedant123

He had such a tough competition... After Paan Singh Tomar released, it was sure he wouldn't win anything! Last year was really though... Sridevi didn't win anything for EV then how can you expect HR to win who had competition in form of RK, Manoj and Irrfan

well he had tough competition bt he deserved sth for 1 his top performance eva😃 ya maybe next time!!! his good days will come again!!!