20th Screen Awards Nominations 2014 - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DB_reloaded

no HR ranveer?
I know so they thought ranbir did better life seriously
donno how to react ?.. HR is not nominted :O

but still i m happy eee Dhanush is nominated ..πŸ₯³
now better the jury gives him the trophy puhleez..
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Rajkumar  has lot of support from the critics  and dhanush is rajnikanth's son-in-law 

So the point of Ranveer got snub because of his family is not valid too.. Rajkummar is not mainstream actor and yet he got recognize from industry and critics.
Originally posted by lompatmape

Same case with Raanjhaana and Sonam, but in Sonam case, even with big improvement in Raanjhanaa, Dhanush stole her thunder with his pure awesome performance not because with his star power. I'm actually upset that she's not nominated for Raanjhaana

me too.. Sonam perhaps acted well for the first time in her life πŸ˜† & she truly justified her role πŸ‘πŸΌ, i guess they decided to go with Chitrangda , so Sonam wasnt included here. 

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

ye what an insult!!! i think HR award glory days are gone he already got so many till JODHa akbar but eva since guzarrish he has been ignored!!! last year 1 of his career best performance agneepath he got nothing!!!
sonam, ranveer and hrithik should have been nominated, they all had great performances last year.
Shocked that sonam didn't get nominated, in all the prediction threads her name was nearly in everyone's list for best actress nomination.
But I think its clear as day to everyone that these award shows, even filmfare, are very biased and rigged.
Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by zarak65

which makes be even more gobsmacked as to why ranveer wasn't nominated.
By the way dhanush is related to rajnikanth, he is married to rajnikaths daughter

firstly Dhanush being nominated here isnt out of the blue, pretty much 90% of the ppl here had alwasy speculated him being in the nominess BECOS of his spectacular performance .. there had been long threads on best actors of this years and ppl have repetedly counted Dhanush..

so whats the big fudge now ?.. only becos Ranveer did not get a nomination does not make Dhanush being nominated becos of Rajnikanth.. and by the way Rajnikanth himself never gets nominated for best actors down south whereas Dhanush gets a nominee every single year, so if being related to a big superstar is enuff for a nomination then Salman khan could easily get nominations for katrina every year..

and lets not make a big deal plss, even Hrithik isnt nominated which has definitely made me upset, but Dhanush being nominated here along with Rajkumar rao and farhan aktar is pretty much deserving and expected, and yeah he doesn't need Rajni's influence to make a mark, he himself is a sensation down south and m sure can create his own niche in bollywood..
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i'll be happy if either Dhanush or Farhan wins ..
Originally posted by zarak65

sonam, ranveer and hrithik should have been nominated, they all had great performances last year.
Shocked that sonam didn't get nominated, in all the prediction threads her name was nearly in everyone's list for best actress nomination.
But I think its clear as day to everyone that these award shows, even filmfare, are very biased and rigged.

You can't satisfy each and every fan base!

There is a difference between universal support and section of people supporting... Like Sonam was good in Ranjhanna but Chtringanda was phenomenal in Inkaar... They can't nominate everyone!
But at same time Ranveer was praised everywhere...most stupid they didn't even consider his nomination for non of his movie but placed SRK for his 'GOA IS ON🀒' in CE

Originally posted by DB_reloaded

ye what an insult!!! i think HR award glory days are gone he already got so many till JODHa akbar but eva since guzarrish he has been ignored!!! last year 1 of his career best performance agneepath he got nothing!!!

DB i think its too early 2 think that his glory days r over.. lets wait for Filmfare, m hopeful that he will be nominated there.. and DB if he doesnt get nominated in filmfare also, then also, just look back, he gets a nominee every year, so missing it in one year wont make much of a difference ..
Infact DB, all the topmost actors won nothing since last 3-4 years, thats pretty much fine.. M hopeful filmfare will be much more satisfactory..

IMO instead of Ranbir and SRK, HR and Ranveer must have been nominated... but we cant do much about it...