Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CPSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm still dumbfounded Ranveer and Lootera  not in the list for best actor and movie
the 1st time I'm amazed by quality of bollywood movie after Lagaan and the acting just so intense
I guess ranveer not yet THAT warming up with the Industry, or maybe cause they want the other to win it EASILY
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
They snubbed Ranveer. Fine. They snubbed Motwane. Fine.

But how in the actual f**k can they get away with snubbing Lootera's album. That seriously was the film with the best music this year. This is just pure bias.

This is why I don't take these awards seriously. None of the BW awards have any credibility.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

They snubbed Ranveer. Fine. They snubbed Motwane. Fine.

But how in the actual f**k can they get away with snubbing Lootera's album. That seriously was the film with the best music this year. This is just pure bias.

This is why I don't take these awards seriously. None of the BW awards have any credibility.

I effing agree Dexter HOW THE EFF can they ignore the amazing music of the movie 🤢 and here I thought that Screen was one of the better ones this is like trashy MTV awards or something all they're missing is the best kiss award 😡
lompatmape thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

i really hope he is nominated in FF awards atleast.. he was better than most guys nominated here this year.

Yes, he indeed deserves some nomination from his performances last year. But it's really tough competition for best actor nomination this year. We know already Kapoor/Khans/Roshan are going to get nominated for popularity factor even when they don't deserve it. But let's not forget that Dhanush, Rajkummar, Farhan and Irrfan got fantastic reviews from critics last year and their movie was atleast declared hit. Unfortunately for Ranveer's case, his best performance was from flop movie (Lootera) and the chances of flop movies and their casts  to get mainstream awards always slim (except SRK in Swades for best actor).

Edited by lompatmape - 10 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even in those star entertainment awards they didnt nominated Lootera for best music album. & i doubt now even filmfare will.Edited by D3_4life - 10 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

But how in the actual f**k can they get away with snubbing Lootera's album. 

I agree .. I wish AT was nominated for Lootera instead of KPC  ...

Nominating him for a movie with only three songs (though all three were gems) means he is not going to win it .. Sigh ...🤔

vidya won last four years..this year not even nominated 😛

understandable since ghanchakkar was a huge failure.

but feel kangana and konkana deserved nomination. at least in supporting catagory.

lompatmape thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.M.D.

vidya won last four years..this year not even nominated 😛

understandable since ghanchakkar was a huge failure.

but feel kangana and konkana deserved nomination. at least in supporting catagory.

Bahahhahaha, i'm huge fan of Vidya and i'm actually glad that she's not nominated for Ghanchakkar, she was really annoying and embarrassing in that movie 😆..
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lompatmape

Yes, he indeed deserves some nomination from his performances last year. But it's really tough competition for best actor nomination this year. We know already Kapoor/Khans/Roshan is going to get nominated for popularity factor even when they don't deserve it. But let's not forget that Dhanush, Rajkummar, Farhan and Irrfan got fantastic reviews from critics last year and their movie was atleast declared hit. Unfortunately for Ranveer's case, his best performance was from flop
movie (Lootera) and the chances of flop movies and their casts to get
mainstream awards always slim (except SRK in Swades for best actor).

If not for Lootera , they should've nominated Ranveer for Ram Leela atleast , I actually liked his performance more in Ram Leela
Im happy that Dhanush, Irrfan, Sonakshi, Rajkumar got nominations , Farhan was expected & probably he'll b the winner.
But how come Dhanush isnt nominated in Best Debut 😆, wasnt Ranjhaana his first BW movie 😕
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am happy atleast Dhanush is nominated!!! Ranveer singh more than belonged on that list, but oh well!! Looks like Lootera & Motwane got the royal snub👎🏼

Uday is nominated as well?!😲
Edited by fountainhead - 10 years ago