20th Screen Awards Nominations 2014 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
pay some more money to these so called critics to put such names in nomantions,Kaddu katega to sab mein batega.
Originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

All the best to YJHD CE RL A2

I really hope best actress goes to deepika and best actor should be between RK and SRK. Good luck to everyone,

I got your sarcasm😛
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SidMkiDeewani

why no HR n wht the hell is shahid doin on the list it shuld be HR 4 me he is a winner 

Shahid is not nominated for the best actor, it's Rajkumar Rao.
CPSJ thumbnail
I Love Ranbir on Barfi and well deserved awards for him in that movie, but him on YJHD i barely even look at him, he's just average in that movie
as for Ranveer Singh, wow I think he got robbed, poor him

Good luck to Deepika, Sonakshi Farhan Irfan and the rest

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope HR gets an award he deserves it,...
xroshnix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer deserves to be nominated for Ramleela and Lootera its unfair to put mediocre act by SRK and Ranbir over Ranveer's acting this year.

Frankly Shahid Kapoor does not deserve nomination for R.Rajkumar.
lompatmape thumbnail
LMAO at people think that Shahid is nominated  for best Actor 🤣..
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, I cant believe Madras Cafe nominated in so many categories, even SAW.

Feeling #superproud
Now winning will be just a bonus(for me, wishing the best for team though) after receiving so much protest, still film did good...the hardwork of team pays off when they are acknowledged.
Edited by SudhaSangeet - 10 years ago
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'll skip the music categories because there are far too many options and I'm yet to make my list so I'll come to back later, BUT

No Raanjhanaa for Best Film? They chose the sleazy Ram Leela over it? What the hell man?? Raanjhanaa was the best this year, along with The Lunchbox. 

I'm surprised, but nevertheless happy that Hrithik Roshan has been ignored for Krrish 3. While he was decent, I'm just happy because of all his undeserved awards for Krrish and Dhoom 2. I'm also extremely happy that Dhanush has been recognised and he's up there with the other biggies!!! He was 2013's star!!! Ranveer Singh is conspicuous by his absence though... He had Lootera and Ram Leela - and he got ditched? He was definitely in the top 5 this this year for me. 

And now... my biggest vent. Where the freakin' hell is Sonam Kapoor for Raanjhanaa??????????????????? Damn it man. She was flawless. I can't believe they included the non-actor Shradha for Aashiqui 2 and Chitraganda's fake acting in Inkaar over Sonam. And why the hell would they pick Deepika in Ram Leela over Deepika in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani??? 
TheHazard thumbnail

Every award has their biases. Don't know if the popular category is actually on public votes, if it is, then that's the one to look at ðŸ˜›