Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naneta

🤣 be positive

cant happen

me basher banne vali hu puri yaha bhi🤣
btw m B+ 🤣Edited by .shinchan. - 10 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I am here.. please allow the actual discussion to take place. and stop spamming and excessive quoting
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
bhanu..sorry 🤣 today u r reminding everyone at every post😲
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@bhanu
thodi si bhi quotting nhi kar sakte???
naneta thumbnail
@adi
main bhi b+ hoon 😎 tere pehla mujse naata koi.. 🤣
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@nancy- haan apan lost n found sis 🤣

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc post
i already told in past post y cv is nt concentrating on main motive of serial i.e. young boy n older women lv story. Land nw deal contract rich boy ye slot kyu la rahe he. Ha thoda bahot drama is k bt whole cncentration is on dis issue. N ha i think abi to family drama n sas bahu drama b hoga
moderator1961 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the main story line is still intact - thankfully. There has to be something woven around the main theme. I can easily relate to this serial as i myself have married a person who is older than me and we have had a very happy and long married life. I know what kind of challenges i have faced and what my wife faced. It was terrible, that to in an age that is not so modern as today.. just imagine the situation in the early 80's!.

Whatever they are showing in the serial is very realistic, especially from Saanchi's point of view. Keep it going.

I am liking it!! ( DV style!)

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is indeed saruv's love story and the hurdles they face in their relationship.. be positive
naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: moderator1961

I think the main story line is still intact - thankfully. There has to be something woven around the main theme. I can easily relate to this serial as i myself have married a person who is older than me and we have had a very happy and long married life. I know what kind of challenges i have faced and what my wife faced. It was terrible, that to in an age that is not so modern as today.. just imagine the situation in the early 80's!.

Whatever they are showing in the serial is very realistic, especially from Saanchi's point of view. Keep it going.

I am liking it!! ( DV style!)