•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

why astha has to stand like a poor girl , should have given him tight slap then asked him to explain . Is it called love where the person you almost gave your life defying even the warnings of her parents . He shredded your self respect in to pieces and you still telling that its in shalok,s hand whether he wants her as wife . come on astha . if he comes asking forgiveness when you already know he is big egoist . i just wanted a see tight slap as he had no right to ruin a girl,s life whatever his reasons were ...
He deserve on i agreee on thaaat
awesome post! as much as i am happy to see her leaving the psycho family i really wished she had to give him one. may be cvs have stored it for a solo show down!😆
Originally posted by coolbakes

awesome post! as much as i am happy to see her leaving the psycho family i really wished she had to give him one. may be cvs have stored it for a solo show down!😆

why for a solo scene , it should have been before every one ..
Maybeee theen he will realiseee 
Originally posted by coolbakes

yeah let's hope she stays away from them
Welcome back Neeraja!, missed your posts ðŸ¤—...ok i agree he deserve it!
Originally posted by .SajnaVe.

Maybeee theen he will realiseee
let's wait and watch
Neerja, how come u didnt let me know abt this post..u know i am too lazy to browse the forum  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† So u want shlokie to p wacked by ashta..uhh, both are very egoistic..and both need some awareness abt their egos, but i do agree shlokie needs punishment, he is palying with both their lives and thats not good at all.
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Neerja, how come u didnt let me know abt this post..u know i am too lazy to browse the forum 😆😆So u want shlokie to p wacked by ashta..uhh, both are very egoistic..and both need some awareness abt their egos, but i do agree shlokie needs punishment, he is palying with both their lives and thats not good at all.

Both are good 😆