Ek Boond Ishq

India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

this radha is our priyal *DT Note P3* (Page 6)

---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by ---ayesha---

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

ROFL yay, now our forum is complete LOL

saba !! nice to c u after so long Hug

Without all this discussions ,there was something missing in EBI forum .Every one loved the same thing and shared almost identical views now forum thoda masaaledaar hogaya hai...I hope few of priyal's other fans also join the forum.Phir aayega asli mazza !! LOLLOLLOL
Ayesha HugHug
same here !!
yup. let all of them join the forum , then we can have fan-warsLOL , personal jibes, cursing, swearing, more DT warnings and all the rest of wonderful stuff that comes along LOL
arrey wah !! fan-wars !!! u reminded me of good old days of DMG forum !! LOLLOL aise toh hamaara forum pakka top 10 mein enter hoga !! Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

sonal_cb Goldie
sonal_cb
sonal_cb

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Guys, firstly, its not nice to make fun of the warnings. Secondly, I never said anywhere in my note that you guys were bashing. Notes are not left just for bashing; but the TM was being targeted simply cause she expressed a view that many didn't agree too. And like Ayesha said, all she said was she wished that Priyal was a lead in a show. Did she wish for Priyal to be a lead in EBI? Even if she did, it is entirely her opinion, so shouldn't we learn to respect it? :) I mean come on. Let Radha make her complete appearance before judging her. Poor girl hasn't even come out properly in the open and she's being hated on LOL Give her some time! 

@BP,
i do agree on making fun of warnings.
No offense to TM /Priyal..
we are yet to see her acting caliber in EBI as Radha.

All the ebi fans wanted the new entry to be in sync with the character of Radha  as per ebi storyline.
so we were giving our opinion wheter priyal would be suited enough for the role of radha, whether she will be able to do justice on the role...Viraf/chhavi n VP have already proved their superfine acting capabilities, so obviously we will have same expectations from the new entry.

TM supported her fav actress along with the previous shows which are quite irrelevant here. 

everyone will have different opinion and perspective, so the outcome is supposed to be HeatedLOL

Edited by Sonal_MriAra - 08 January 2014 at 4:03am
mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
lo yaro jiski kami thi wo bhi puri ho gayi  Big smilehumara forum ladai-jhagre se bacha tha lekin lagta hai ab tayar rahna hoga kushti k liyeLOLLOL[email protected] ur most welcome in forum...lekin priyal ko humara support tabhi milega jab wo mriara k beech nahi aayegi lekin iska ulta huaa to fir to usse humare gusse se koi bacha nahi saktaAngrychahe aap kitna bhi suuport karoOuch

Go to top