Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: perfection

maine scnd wala role kaha..maine ye nhi kaha ki woh..koi lead role hai...so y r u bothering soo much..just unbeliveable and she is not disturbing the show...

its ok, let me clarify..since u r newbie...i'm not sure since how long u r following EBI..

Radha is one important angle in Mj case and so only i'd said she is too young n modern for the role of radha..

secondly, when i said disturbing i meant the "screen space" not the show..

No1 can disturb our show i believe. so i find nothing serious here to be more bothered/hyper...
in the show there are much more happening which require to be bothered of, 

PS: i've nothing against priyal though i dont like her but i will not bash her...if she justifies the character perfectly and performance is fine like our other leads then no one will object
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

maine scnd wala role kaha..maine ye nhi kaha ki woh..koi lead role hai...so y r u bothering soo much..just unbeliveable and she is not disturbing the show...she is making this show more entertaning k ...

Dear we Hve no pblm with the actress whos performing the role ,bt it's the character 'radha.
To understand more I think. U need to see the previous epi of EkBoondIshq 

Reg Sonals reply 
..see whn u come and say ur wish tht u wish  priyal aka Radha to be the lead 
Def it will hurt the fans of MJ & Tara ...don't take anythung personal here 
And for us ..the ebi fans ..radha is def a disturbance ...to MJ & Tara, Our leads of EBI 

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

she is doing this role coz tara aka chhavi is her real life frnd..agr frnd na hoti toh vo ye scnd wala role kabhi na karti k..mind it 😎

hai😆...Chhavi ki friendship se role ka kya lena dear...
she got the role she is doing...since ur nt following this show i think so..
Radha is not a lead but a character yes an important one...

perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

hai😆...Chhavi ki friendship se role ka kya lena dear...
she got the role she is doing...since ur nt following this show i think so..
Radha is not a lead but a character yes an important one...

i think u dont knw abt priyal...she declined the role of pihu of balh...coz want to play the lead role always...
perfection thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonal_MriAra

its ok, let me clarify..since u r newbie...i'm not sure since how long u r following EBI..

Radha is one important angle in Mj case and so only i'd said she is too young n modern for the role of radha..

secondly, when i said disturbing i meant the "screen space" not the show..

No1 can disturb our show i believe. so i find nothing serious here to be more bothered/hyper...
in the show there are much more happening which require to be bothered of, 

PS: i've nothing against priyal though i dont like her but i will not bash her...if she justifies the character perfectly and performance is fine like our other leads then no one will object

she will ..radha is a bubbly girl..and priyal is also cute and bubbly girl...
perfection thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

Dear we Hve no pblm with the actress whos performing the role ,bt it's the character 'radha.
To understand more I think. U need to see the previous epi of EkBoondIshq 

Reg Sonals reply 
..see whn u come and say ur wish tht u wish  priyal aka Radha to be the lead 
Def it will hurt the fans of MJ & Tara ...don't take anythung personal here 
And for us ..the ebi fans ..radha is def a disturbance ...to MJ & Tara, Our leads of EBI 

oh hello maine is show ke lead barei mein nhi kisi aur nayi shw ki baat kr rhi thi..read my wish carefully..i said of a show tht means any other show not this show
Edited by perfection - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thnx ..but dont take priyal as a bad actress ...why u guyz are against her .. Icant get it.😡.what did she did..she is just portraying the role of radha...🥱

priyal is around my age... When she entered in this industry by ram milaye jodi... She looked like a kid... We all are expecting a good performance by her... Anyways best luck to her... And i know you are a priyal fan.. So fans criticizing on her ... It is natural reaction of fans coz normally we can't digest somebody else in two lovebirds... And i assure you if she will do justice with radha charecter then each member of this forum will appreciate her...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm open to all new entries.. but this show has such a strong supporting cast.. Priyal has to be the weakest amongst all.. she's a non actor..but let's see how she fares..
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i think u dont knw abt priyal...she declined the role of pihu of balh...coz want to play the lead role always...

i know priyal well enough...but than why she taken this role..
its not even near to 2nd lead role...but yes radha is important role in itself..
perfection thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

priyal is around my age... When she entered in this industry by ram milaye jodi... She looked like a kid... We all are expecting a good performance by her... Anyways best luck to her... And i know you are a priyal fan.. So fans criticizing on her ... It is natural reaction of fans coz normally we can't digest somebody else in two lovebirds... And i assure you if she will do justice with radha charecter then each member of this forum will appreciate her...

thnx for understanding her and also me