Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Teri DV toh bilkul budhdhu nikla. Kaise Baap ne ek minute me ullu bana dia. Ullu banne ke khushi me aa geya Saachi ke paas muh mitha karne ke lie.🀣

grrrhhh...mera DV nhi...hum sabka DV hai woh...hamari jaan..hamari shaan...apka woh bhaijaan 🀣
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

WHY...

1. Did not Dv  mom speak with her son ...and explain him her apprehensions instead of Sanchi...what leverage does she have with sanchi...I thought she had a good relationship with DV
Even the dad why did he not explain DV to break off with sanchi rather than act like a buffon in front of a innocent girl...what made  him think sanchi will not tell DV of what he did

Mom knows DV is ziddi & usse kuch pasand aa jaye toh woh kisika nehi sunta.
Dad hoped that Saachi will agree to his offer as he is too much money minded but if he fails his answer was also ready for DV as he knows how to exploit DV.

2. Did not sanchi tell Dv  abt  his moms apprehensions and went ahead to take the money..

DUMB WOMAN  he knows money is of no importance to  her..she values ppl more...

He  wld   find out the real reason soon enough...

So, she took the cheque infront of him as there is no chance of confusion. CVs keep the path open to re-unite Saruv in future.πŸ˜†

3. Did no tDVs mom and Sanchi think  a minute abt  DV and his feelings...

No. Mom does not understand the depth of DV's love and Saachi switch to sacrifice mode but why, don't ask me.πŸ˜•

4. Does DV not kno the horrid side of  his family...father, brother and bhabhi are horrible and mean.

No. He has no idea, he only lives in utopia abt his family.

CAN any 1 clear my confusionnn...

Ab ke lie itna hi... Baki mere samajh ke bhi bahar hae.πŸ˜›
koyelbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

grrrhhh...mera DV nhi...hum sabka DV hai woh...hamari jaan..hamari shaan...apka woh bhaijaan 🀣

Yes, meri bhaijaan toh hae. Bechara anari hae lekin pyara hae.πŸ˜›
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even now Saachi also thinks Dv as  "bahut pyaara"
koyelbasu thumbnail
@ Vinee
2. Did not sanchi tell Dv  abt  his moms apprehensions and went ahead to take the money..
It's yet to be seen as to what the mom will say but I think when Saachi Prabhu makes up her mind she never feel the need to discuss. She then does not even listens. Could be one of such incident only. Let's see it first today to know what exactly she goes through

Well said πŸ‘ and Saachi never discuss may be because for last 15yrs she used to take all decisions professional & family related by herself. 15yrs'  habit won't go so easily.   Lets see, actually what happened between mom & Saachi.πŸ˜•
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

DV is a punching bag frm all sides

Agree... πŸ˜†
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Ab ke lie itna hi... Baki mere samajh ke bhi bahar hae.πŸ˜›

aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

dad ne DV ko ullu banaya, DV ne Adu ko aur CVs ne humko!!😊 DV and Saanchi ko aise buddho banakar hame ullu banaya.πŸ˜†
Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

WHY...

1. Did not Dv  mom speak with her son ...and explain him her apprehensions instead of Sanchi...what leverage does she have with sanchi...I thought she had a good relationship with DV
Even the dad why did he not explain DV to break off with sanchi rather than act like a buffon in front of a innocent girl...what made  him think sanchi will not tell DV of what he did

DUMB WOMAN  he knows money is of no importance to  her..she values ppl more...

He  wld   find out the real reason soon enough...

3. Did no tDVs mom and Sanchi think  a minute abt  DV and his feelings...

4. Does DV not kno the horrid side of  his family...father, brother and bhabhi are horrible and mean.

CAN any 1 clear my confusionnn...

We our self r confused how cud we clear ur confusionπŸ˜•