uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
WHY...
1. Did not Dv  mom speak with her son ...and explain him her apprehensions instead of Sanchi...what leverage does she have with sanchi...I thought she had a good relationship with DV
Even the dad why did he not explain DV to break off with sanchi rather than act like a buffon in front of a innocent girl...what made  him think sanchi will not tell DV of what he did

2. Did not sanchi tell Dv  abt  his moms apprehensions and went ahead to take the money..

DUMB WOMAN  he knows money is of no importance to  her..she values ppl more...

He  wld   find out the real reason soon enough...

3. Did no tDVs mom and Sanchi think  a minute abt  DV and his feelings...

4. Does DV not kno the horrid side of  his family...father, brother and bhabhi are horrible and mean.

CAN any 1 clear my confusionnn...
Edited by uppaas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
DV is a punching bag frm all sides
uppaas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

Exactly why this special treatment to DV from his family n GF...
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .shinchan.

true 🀣
zaneta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sab why ki ans mil jaye to ey drama kayse frwd hogi..islia why why why ko rehne do...
uppaas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaneta

sab why ki ans mil jaye to ey drama kayse frwd hogi..islia why why why ko rehne do...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but cvs thoda sa dimag ligaya...na
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teri DV toh bilkul budhdhu nikla. Kaise Baap ne ek minute me ullu bana dia. Ullu banne ke khushi me aa geya Saachi ke paas muh mitha karne ke lie.🀣 

uppaas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koyelbasu

Teri DV toh bilkul budhdhu nikla. Kaise Baap ne ek minute me ullu bana dia. Ullu banne ke khushi me aa geya Saachi ke paas muh mitha karne ke lie.🀣 

reallyyyπŸ˜†  ab GF laat mara gi...MOM ne hadh hi kar deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uppaas

WHY...

1. Did not Dv  mom speak with her son ...and explain him her apprehensions instead of Sanchi...what leverage does she have with sanchi...I thought she had a good relationship with DV
Even the dad why did he not explain DV to break off with sanchi rather than act like a buffon in front of a innocent girl...what made  him think sanchi will not tell DV of what he did

I think mommy did not speak to DV because mommy seems to have no value on the house and therefore the cvs did not show any need for DV to consult his mom. How suddenly it happened don't ask as even I am clueless. Daddy did speak to DV but DV cut him out so he was left with only one option to try with saachi.

2. Did not sanchi tell Dv  abt  his moms apprehensions and went ahead to take the money..
It's yet to be seen as to what the mom will say but I think when Saachi Prabhu makes up her mind she never feel the need to discuss. She then does not even listens. Could be one of such incident only. Let's see it first today to know what exactly she goes through 

DUMB WOMAN  he knows money is of no importance to  her..she values ppl more...

He  wld   find out the real reason soon enough...

3. Did no tDVs mom and Sanchi think  a minute abt  DV and his feelings...

DV is a punching bag for both, they both use him only according to convenience. Saachi herself gives very less value to love in her life so DV holds no value for her. The yesterday's face off with YG where Saachi was praising DV looked mere words to me...as Saachi's actions never show that she values DV that much.

4. Does DV not kno the horrid side of  his family...father, brother and bhabhi are horrible and mean.

I think no person knows until the situation comes. Till now DV has been a pampered child and has got what he ever wanted...he has seen a doting mother and loving father. I guess he is aware of his brother that's why was bitter with him when he reached the office to meet his father. Bhabhi must mnkt have been too involved in life so he didn't bother. Now when the situation has come, he will know how selfish his family is. If you have seen film Ishqzaade they showed the same there. When heroines father comes to know that daughter has eloped with a Hindu he shook hands with the goons to kill her. The heroine got the greatest shock as she always thought that she has the biggest friend in her dad.  Many honour killings happening are a result of this only. So it's not that parents are bad...it's true that they are selfish.

CAN any 1 clear my confusionnn...

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: koyelbasu

🀣 taklu dad is a smart ass 🀣