Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
the video is quite boring, and the dancing isn't interesting either, sid and pari are not the best dancers, song is ok.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fab punjabi song as usual 4rm kjo movie. Omg sid i love u so much u r so dream looker ☺️ .
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the video for the second time...OMG the song is so good/catchy. 
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omggg Siddd...,,,,,,,,,,y is he so hot&cute??,...Sid on my fav color ke kurta-RED...aww.....my FAV PART from 1.30-1.34-those killer stares..πŸ€ͺ...

the more songs i c the more i'm goin pagal on Sid...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i will hv super tough time seein HTP..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...waitin for Feb 7th.....

bt before movie release i wanna "shake it lik shammi" & "ishq bulava" vids...after zehnaseeb these r the two songs i LOVE lik nything...cant wait for their vids..

@TM.. TFS for the link 😊

Same here

For me Ishq Bulava Zehnaseeb and shake it like shammi
Are the best cant wait for their videos!!
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing song... Sid and Pari make such a cute pair ❀️
Originally posted by: beboholic

I watched the video for the second time...OMG the song is so good/catchy. 

I agree..its very catchy...actually I m addicted to DQ also πŸ˜†...The video is avg but the audio is so good...The one song where I enjoyed both song and visuals alike is Zahenaseeb..The music has nt disappointed...I hope it helps the movie and attracts the crowd !!

Sid is looking extra yum in the red Kurta 😳...he always say he finds it difficult to synchronize the dance moves along with mouthing the lines at the same time...but here he showed improvement...I dont think many expressions are needed in the song.Sid looks like he is enjoying dancing to song and thts enough(having a major Radha hangover now after watching him here πŸ˜†).Parineeti is perfect for hip-hop style of dancing.Here she falls short though I liked her expression in last bit where she stares at Sid.I liked their chemistry better in Zehnaseeb song.

Speaking abt the new songs

After Ranbir Kapoor, Sidharth Malhotra 'Shakes It Like Shammi' Kapoor

January 9, 2014 10:10:49 AM IST
By Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

Last year it was Ranbir Kapoor who paid homage of sorts to Shammi Kapoor by dancing to the tune of 'Badtameez Dil' [YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI]. This year it is the turn of one film old Sidharth Malhotra to do the same in HASEE TOH PHASEE.

"That's true," informs our source, "The song in question is titled 'Shake It Like Shammi'. There is a fun situation in the film and Sidharth is grooving to the tune, Shammi Kapoor style!"

HASEE TOH PHASEE and YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI

HASEE TOH PHASEE and YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI

Incidentally, the song is sung by Benny Dayal who had also rendered 'Badtameez Dil'.

"The lyrics too are in line with the kind of fun element that was prevalent in Shammi Kapoor's films. Also, one can't miss the saxophone that comes at just the right moments, hence bringing back the nostalgia. There are good rock-n-roll elements coming into play for good measure," the source adds.

For someone who didn't mind confessing during the days of STUDENT OF THE YEAR that dancing to Bollywood tunes was something that really required some effort, Sidharth had to work extra hard to get the steps right for 'Shake It Like Shammi'. After all, the fact cannot be denied that comparisons would be obvious.

On contacted, Sidharth did admit dancing to the tune of 'Shake It Like Shammi'. However he forewarned that it would be sacrilege to even compare his steps with the kind that Shammi Kapoor had mastered in songs like 'Aaja Aaja Main Hoon Pyaar Tera', 'Kisko Pyaar Karoon' or 'Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai'.

He said, "Come on, I am not even trying to emulate him. I can't even think of doing that, can I? It is just that the lyrics are suggesting Shammi Kapoor's presence."

Whether it would be yet another 'Badtameez Dil', if not an 'Aaja Aaja'? Well, one now waits to see how the song is picturized since that would go a long way in deciding the kind of popularity it would enjoy in weeks to come.

Edited by Mystic_Falls - 10 years ago
sabulovekaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
song is catchy Lovingg it! siddd Damn he is so Adorble, Handsome Perfectt *sigh* <3 cant take my eyes off evn 4 1sec.. both r lukng Lovelyy HTP Going to Rockkk so as my Sid boy! <3
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sid Malhotra is yum!

Not really liking the song or the picturzation. The typical KJO brand shaadi song.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess shake it shammi will have Adah with hi dancing
Boring... trailer was so good but the songs are a disappointment. Not even worth a 2nd listen. Edited by DestinyRose - 10 years ago