Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 (Page 91)

suparnasahaMS IF-Sizzlerz
suparnasahaMS
suparnasahaMS

Joined: 24 November 2012
Posts: 11259

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

i am missing my haiduCry
m missing bad man haidu...
aaj bas kisi tarah jungle jungle khelna band kardeLOLhumaira toh ghar pe aake bhi haider ke pyar me pad sakti hai.. but inko jungle me hi pyar ke phool khilane haiROFL
haira lagta hai sabkuch jungle mein hi karenge..
nikah honeymoon sab..
finally do se teen bahar aayengeROFLROFLROFL
phir razia ko aayega heart attack..tab haider ka revenge bhi pura ho jaygaROFLROFL


haaye ram why haira bring a new hot girl for haider ;)


Think logically supie aise hi screen space ki kami hai uper se aur ek character??
ek new character ko lane ke liye back story create karni padti hai..at this of story aisa koi scope nahi hai..even right now i don't want ayaan too..otherwise haider ki revenge story ki band baj jayegi..Ouch
becoz humaira is a key for haider to reach razia ..haira ki jodi toh banni hi hai..its better if all MS fans accept..ketki..woh itni buri bhi nahi hai..
its not a new show its an ongoing show characters main story ko dhyan me rakker he introduce kiye jate hain


tanu tu itni logically q soch ti hai re sometime I like ketki sometime I just don't like her atol.i want to see a beautiful girl with Mohit in a show par meri futi kismaat pehle gouri n now . but I m good girl so I m trying to love haira for mohit . aakhir end tak toh haira ko hi dekha hai par meri dilli khuayish wanna new girl for haider ;)
humaira cute chokri hai.. gauri ka naam mat le warna main tere ko report kar dungiAngryROFL


gouri bhosle :D

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 12676

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Kya haal Chaal mohitians Hug
hellozzEmbarrassed
Wats up ? Big smileI heard your bro saw monaya in mall Heart What were they doing ? Blushing
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27171

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

For those who were asking about me not being in Qubool Hai yes I have quitted the show. Thanks for loving me so much as ayaan...


So it would be HaiRa love story only.. if dey want to bring a 3rd guy as ayaan.. lets seeLOL
hmmm poor ayra fans ... Smile I have no probs with Haira . They are cute . I just want a powerful track of mohit Big smile
exactly.. without love story it feels incomplete..
just a power packed revenge track.. nothng much :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27171

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabajiKaThullu

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by BabajiKaThullu

chalo ek aur gaya ROFL
tu badi hass ke vidayi de rahi haiROFLROFL
wo meri beti thodi hai ki rou ROFL
jashn mana... ek aur wicket giraROFLROFL
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27171

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Kya haal Chaal mohitians Hug
hellozzEmbarrassed
Wats up ? Big smileI heard your bro saw monaya in mall Heart What were they doing ? Blushing
bloody lucky my bro.. why wasnt i thereD'oh 
what they were doing..well Monaya were leaving from d mallLOL 
in Mohit's skoda..
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by BabajiKaThullu

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by BabajiKaThullu

chalo ek aur gaya ROFL
tu badi hass ke vidayi de rahi haiROFLROFL
wo meri beti thodi hai ki rou ROFL
jashn mana... ek aur wicket giraROFLROFL
as if i care ROFL
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 12676

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

For those who were asking about me not being in Qubool Hai yes I have quitted the show. Thanks for loving me so much as ayaan...


So it would be HaiRa love story only.. if dey want to bring a 3rd guy as ayaan.. lets seeLOL
hmmm poor ayra fans ... Smile I have no probs with Haira . They are cute . I just want a powerful track of mohit Big smile
exactly.. without love story it feels incomplete..
just a power packed revenge track.. nothng much :P
Exactly what else are we asking other than a powerful track Embarrassed But I heard asya are getting married in Taj Mahal . I fear if we would get what we want LOL
But it just has one positive thing , we get to see mohit in sexy sherwanis BlushingRemember mjht's morena time when he wore white sherwani . He looked sooo hot Blushing
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Joined: 27 November 2009
Posts: 27171

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

Originally posted by snowwhite28

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by snowwhite28

i am missing my haiduCry
m missing bad man haidu...
aaj bas kisi tarah jungle jungle khelna band kardeLOLhumaira toh ghar pe aake bhi haider ke pyar me pad sakti hai.. but inko jungle me hi pyar ke phool khilane haiROFL
haira lagta hai sabkuch jungle mein hi karenge..
nikah honeymoon sab..
finally do se teen bahar aayengeROFLROFLROFL
phir razia ko aayega heart attack..tab haider ka revenge bhi pura ho jaygaROFLROFL


haaye ram why haira bring a new hot girl for haider ;)


Think logically supie aise hi screen space ki kami hai uper se aur ek character??
ek new character ko lane ke liye back story create karni padti hai..at this of story aisa koi scope nahi hai..even right now i don't want ayaan too..otherwise haider ki revenge story ki band baj jayegi..Ouch
becoz humaira is a key for haider to reach razia ..haira ki jodi toh banni hi hai..its better if all MS fans accept..ketki..woh itni buri bhi nahi hai..
its not a new show its an ongoing show characters main story ko dhyan me rakker he introduce kiye jate hain


tanu tu itni logically q soch ti hai re sometime I like ketki sometime I just don't like her atol.i want to see a beautiful girl with Mohit in a show par meri futi kismaat pehle gouri n now . but I m good girl so I m trying to love haira for mohit . aakhir end tak toh haira ko hi dekha hai par meri dilli khuayish wanna new girl for haider ;)
humaira cute chokri hai.. gauri ka naam mat le warna main tere ko report kar dungiAngryROFL


gouri bhosle :D
its Gauri BhonsleTongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chal side hatt, thodi hawa aane de

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: starsinmyeyes   Replies: 66   Views: 5233

starsinmyeyes 66 5233 11 December 2013 at 5:12pm by antiquegold
||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Niyat aiyaash Haider badmash hai||AT#1-DTNOTEpg7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: charmee_sammy   Replies: 1143   Views: 43129

charmee_sammy 1143 43129 10 December 2013 at 11:29am by charmee_sammy
mohit mohit mohit

Author: treasure11   Replies: 5   Views: 1001

treasure11 5 1001 30 November 2013 at 2:05pm by swapno
Thodi Confused Hoon

Author: -Anji-   Replies: 2   Views: 726

-Anji- 2 726 02 April 2013 at 1:11pm by MisHumptyDumpty
Thodi thodi subkuch makes bohotKuch!!

Author: kari_1   Replies: 6   Views: 894

kari_1 6 894 03 January 2013 at 1:02am by BlessedSoul

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index