||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
Sanaya and Mohit met on the sets of their Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum. In this youth based serial, they played each other's love interest and soon their on-screen love spilled onto their real lives as well.
They fell in love in 2010 and have been going strong since then. However, the latest is that the couple is planning to take their love story to the next level by getting married.
As per a source, Mohit's parents are keen on the duo settling down in life. Hence, they recently met Sanaya's parents to decide on a marriage date.

@Bold      😆😆😆
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

This guy will kill me one day 🤪
I love Pari's creations<3
Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

Sanaya and Mohit met on the sets of their Star One show Miley Jab Hum Tum. In this youth based serial, they played each other's love interest and soon their on-screen love spilled onto their real lives as well.
They fell in love in 2010 and have been going strong since then. However, the latest is that the couple is planning to take their love story to the next level by getting married.
As per a source, Mohit's parents are keen on the duo settling down in life. Hence, they recently met Sanaya's parents to decide on a marriage date.

@Bold      😆😆😆
As if Mohit's parents had taken media too with them.. inko sab pata chal jata hai😆
I suppose media ko sabse zyada jaldi hai Monaya ki shaadi ki🤣
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

I love Pari's creations<3
Mee too ! Her creation are best when it comes to mohit/sajan/monaya ❤️
Originally posted by PRIYA_luvs_MS

@Bold      😆😆😆
Hawww where is this article 😲
Whichever it is , totally fake 🤣

Hawww where is this article 😲
Whichever it is , totally fake 🤣
this is just part 1 rosh🤣
next updt me they will say Monaya's parents had gone to select invitation cards🤣 

I mean seriously atleast take things in notice like both Mohit n Sanaya are busy in their respective shows.. they wouldn;t think of marrying now..

Mee too ! Her creation are best when it comes to mohit/sajan/monaya ❤️
Pari is my favorite creation maker<3 and when it comes to mohit/sajan/monaya she puts soul in her creations<3

this is just part 1 rosh🤣
next updt me they will say Monaya's parents had gone to select invitation cards🤣 

I mean seriously atleast take things in notice like both Mohit n Sanaya are busy in their respective shows.. they wouldn;t think of marrying now..
Oh yeah , do you remember that monaya marriage April fool joke 😆
Sach main , more than monaya , these media people are more excited for there marriage 🤣
Yep , invitation card , hall , guest list Sab kuch keh articles bane gay 🤣
Seriously they won't probably marry till next year , kuch bhi 🤣

Oh yeah , do you remember that monaya marriage April fool joke 😆
Sach main , more than monaya , these media people are more excited for there marriage 🤣
Yep , invitation card , hall , guest list Sab kuch keh articles bane gay 🤣
Seriously they won't probably marry till next year , kuch bhi 🤣
that april fool joke even had monaya's marriage invitation card🤣🤣
i know this media will manage to arrange everything.. u never know they may even say monaya secretly tied knot🤣🤣

if going by Mohit's plan to marry when they can enjoy to their fullest them probably next year tak they might not marry..

As if Mohit's parents had taken media too with them.. inko sab pata chal jata hai😆
I suppose media ko sabse zyada jaldi hai Monaya ki shaadi ki🤣
Media ❤️     🤣