thank you😳 bcoz i mostly talk sense when it comes to Mohit😳

so true😛
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

thank you😳bcoz i mostly talk sense when it comes to Mohit😳

haan wo toh hai :)
Originally posted by snowwhite28

hain aisa hai kya😕..but itni jaldi shoot ho jayega??
i dunno just guessing, bcoz see na wed-thurs no scene toh plus full weekend, so there is possibility he has got a day or two off from shoot..
Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

maine v do banaya hai par can't upload pc me net nahi hai. baarish n love me thora song pe banaya hai :)
maine bhi sayank vm on batameez dil banaya hai just little is left to complete the vm but bcoz vm maker is not working kuch nai ho sakta..
upload ur vm when u activate net on pc😃
Originally posted by Baingan

Since mohit enered QH we were seeing mohits scene in every epi.Only last week 2 epi he was not there and they showed more of RV.Even SBS and SBB we did not see mohit.

Hope we get to see mohit on monday.

coz Rv avi new hai na
Because this 'Quit' and 'less screen space' topic has raised, than i honestly want to say something.
Alike Mohit getting less screen space i have seen some wants Mohit to quit but if you notice then Sanaya too dont get much screen space in rangrasia. In fact i feel Mohit's character is stronger than that of Sanaya's. Mhit's character has many shades where as Paro only cries.
I have seen this discrimination of fans when it comes to Monaya, if Mohit is not shown for a while he is told to quit but Sanaya is not. Why should Mohit quit when he has such a role where he can portray various shades. If you'll accept Sanaya's character when according to me she deserves a better role than why not accept Mohit, why it is wished that he should quit??

i dunno just guessing, bcoz see na wed-thurs no scene toh plus full weekend, so there is possibility he has got a day or two off from shoot..

yaa tym tha issliye toh moll gaya tha sanaya k sath movie dekhne ;)

but maine suna hai in daily shows..u have to shoot for regular basis..😕
@freaked out-plz stop bringing sanaya like this in this At.mods ka note aa jayega.hope u understand.😃but i agree with u. Edited by soniasharmin89 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Freaked.Out_

Because this 'Quit' and 'less screen space' topic has raised, than i honestly want to say something.
Alike Mohit getting less screen space i have seen some wants Mohit to quit but if you notice then Sanaya too dont get much screen space in rangrasia. In fact i feel Mohit's character is stronger than that of Sanaya's. Mhit's character has many shades where as Paro only cries.
I have seen this discrimination of fans when it comes to Monaya, if Mohit is not shown for a while he is told to quit but Sanaya is not. Why should Mohit quit when he has such a role where he can portray various shades. If you'll accept Sanaya's character when according to me she deserves a better role than why not accept Mohit, why it is wished that he should quit??

becoz according to those fans..she is playing the lead..and this is not the case of mohit..
but for me..its better to play strong role..rather than playing the lead for showpiece..i hope u have understand my point😃