||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Barbievishi20

Hope so 😊
bt nw i wnna see MoNaya together onscreen ❤️
bht wait kr liya 😭

hmmm bt nw a days they both are busy in their shows
Beautiful creation love it ❤️. Yeh pic ko dekh Kar m blushing and smiling hayee his eyes is so attractive and mohit ke ada pe fida hai aur love all his feature. He killed me with his looks. Yeh Ladka hai hi aisa kisi bhi Mohit ko dekh Kar smile and blush khud hi aa hi jaata hai. 
just saw sbs and i m totally upset with qh cvs.now gaffur gets to know zoya is her daughter and asad-zoya's nikah will be soon but in saab mein haider ka kya connection.why he is here?is nt its his job to bring razia's truth.dont know why cvs making haider sidelined.really upset now.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

just saw sbs and i m totally upset with qh cvs.now gaffur gets to know zoya is her daughter and asad-zoya's nikah will be soon but in saab mein haider ka kya connection.why he is here?is nt its his job to bring razia's truth.dont know why cvs making haider sidelined.really upset now.

exactly sonia..feeling the same..kahin ksg wala drama mohit ke sath bhi na ho
Originally posted by snowwhite28

exactly sonia..feeling the same..kahin ksg wala drama mohit ke sath bhi na ho

i dont wnat any drama.If mohit want to quit it then i m okay with this decision too.but i hope qh team give him what they promised to him.today i saw asAD KA  plan bhi flop honewalah hain.then what abour razia;s truth.i want uski truth baas haider hi sabke samne leke aaye.and after knowing the fact that zoya is gaffur's daughter what haider will do with zoya?what will gaffur do?kya woh apne gunaah qabool kar lega ya nahin.i just want haider's revenge track baas !

pata nahi kya ho raha hai

i dont wnat any drama.If mohit want to quit it then i m okay with this decision too.but i hope qh team give him what they promised to him.today i saw asAD KA plan bhi flop honewalah hain.then what abour razia;s truth.i want uski truth baas haider hi sabke samne leke aaye.and after knowing the fact that zoya is gaffur's daughter what haider will do with zoya?what will gaffur do?kya woh apne gunaah qabool kar lega ya nahin.i just want haider's revenge track baas !

razia ka truth toh haider hi sab k samne layega
thnks guys for appericiation on the edit 🤗and yaa me too saw the segment and thought where is haiderrr😡
Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

razia ka truth toh haider hi sab k samne layega

abhi tak to aisa kucch nahin lag raha hain.feeling like cheated😡.
dont forget give your comment in mohit's profile and press like buttons too.