||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 - Page 55

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

tanu.. thats not sweet.. she had actually said it was coz of Raqesh that d trp increased n when everyone started raising voice against it, she was forced to remember that it was a team effort n so she gave justification by praising Mohit n Surbhi..
n raqesh has entered on friday so no way he could contribute in generating trps😆

ya it is true..jab se mohit ka entry hua hai tab se show ka trp..raising side per hai..
more than that its story is the real hero of the show..

I am surprised u guys fell for the post.
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

I am surprised u guys fell for the post.
the frustration that was buried within is all getting out there..
n the truth is that for Raqesh's promotions this changes are made and haider does nothing but romances with Humaira.. when he is here to take revenge from Razia..

tanu.. thats not sweet.. she had actually said it was coz of Raqesh that d trp increased n when everyone started raising voice against it, she was forced to remember that it was a team effort n so she gave justification by praising Mohit n Surbhi..
n raqesh has entered on friday so no way he could contribute in generating trps😆
 She is not sweet tanu  everyone must have bashed her.
He has entered the show on Friday that to last scene for 2 mts.

This increase is cos of mohit and cast of qh.

the frustration that was buried within is all getting out there..
n the truth is that for Raqesh's promotions this changes are made and haider does nothing but romances with Humaira.. when he is here to take revenge from Razia..
Mana...but when Mohit came, he was also heavily promoted with articles and such. Its part of the telly trade.

Mana...but when Mohit came, he was also heavily promoted with articles and such. Its part of the telly trade.

i agree but we didn't got single promo of haider till date..
wen haider's identity was revealed then even it was not promoted
even media is promoting that nikhat track too.. jiska main story se koi lena dena nahi hai

oh yes that i agree.. but just to promote they are bringing changes in Asad's character as well as story,,,
Wasn't Haider here to take revenge from Razia, but now Haider is busy romancing in jungle for last one week, and now Asad, Zoya, Dilshad are the only ones disclosing Razia when Haider too should have been there to take his revenge,,,
I will let u get upset if u want to. But let me be frank.
That thread was opened to create disharmony on the forum and that is achieved. now when the Mods look at it, guess who will be held responsible for bashing Raqesh and Ridhi?

About Mohit - they can only have so many parallel tracks. Maybe they are trying to work in Mohit's role in the new track. You never know.

And don't forget, when Mohit articles these same people were upset cause that would mean more screen space to Mohit. And whenever KSG was not shown, it was always Mohit's fault on the forum.
My Haider 

Edited by suparnasahaMS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by suparnasahaMS

My Haider 

Kya my Haider sabka haider.