||Mohit Sehgal/Haider Sheikh~ Thodi Si Toh LIFT Karade || AT #5 - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
whats going on isnt zoya-haider need to make a plan for razia's confession for her crime?then as per new spoiler asad and zoya making plan for razia's confession.i mean whats happening.did cvs forgot they have haider too?hope they dont sidelined Mohit.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

whats going on isnt zoya-haider need to make a plan for razia's confession for her crime?then as per new spoiler asad and zoya making plan for razia's confession.i mean whats happening.did cvs forgot they have haider too?hope they dont sidelined Mohit.
They aren't sidelining him , they are just building haider humeria track πŸ˜³It's imp for haider's revenge track πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

They aren't sidelining him , they are just building haider humeria track πŸ˜³It's imp for haider's revenge track πŸ˜ƒ

but i really cant connect with their love story.i mean the way its building between them.specially humaira's feeling for haider.suddenly itna bada change how??i hope this jungle trip end soon and haider do for what he is here.i mean for revenge.

but i really cant connect with their love story.i mean the way its building between them.specially humaira's feeling for haider.suddenly itna bada change how??i hope this jungle trip end soon and haider do for what he is here.i mean for revenge.
Well that's CVS fault .. The scenes are saved only Becuse of mohit πŸ˜³ Don't worry it will end soon and revenge track isn't going anywhere , that why haider is here na . πŸ˜ƒ

Well that's CVS fault .. The scenes are saved only Becuse of mohit πŸ˜³ Don't worry it will end soon and revenge track isn't going anywhere , that why haider is here na . πŸ˜ƒ

i lost all my hope.i wish they dont  forget haiders background so soon and handle his track weel.πŸ˜•

i lost all my hope.i wish they dont  forget haiders background so soon and handle his track weel.πŸ˜•
Awww don't worry , think positive πŸ€—

Awww don't worry , think positive πŸ€—

i m still positive re..just hope they give haider screen space equally and strong scenes .thats it😳.😳😳
did u guys saw mohit's ranking this week-plzzz comment more and more in his profile.plzzz he deserve better ranking and press like button too.
SBB showed QH today, but Mohit is shooting out doors so no interview of himπŸ˜’
Hey...
I m big fann of monaya...
I just wanted to ask...is anyone posting only haider scenes on YouTube?????
Plzzz tell me if anyone knows...